'NUKE LIES' 2008 video - "Do nuclear Bombs Exist?" - and Youtube comments on it

Nuclear, military & science films - newsreels, TV, DVDs, videos, Youtubes - photos & images & pictures

Jesse's 2008 Nuke Lies video - "Do nuclear bombs exist? Your immediate answer is yes - but how do you know?" - with Youtubers' comments

Postby NUKELIES » 29 Mar 2011 18:50

Note: Jesse Waugh pulled the NUKELIES forum in March 2012, without warning. His reasons for doing so are given here - rerev

Lucifer isn´t the sun. It´s the planet which is the carrier of the light, the harbinger of light, "lucis" means "of the lux", it´s what is seen before the rise of the sun in the morning.

kolkrabe19 2 days ago
@kolkrabe19 Thank you. Sounds beautiful.

jessewaugh 2 days ago
EXPOSED? LIES LIES LIES

watch?v=BnKlHgDBjUI

NASAHOAX 2 days ago
i just saw the tsar bomb documentary looks real. idk? what u think

Phx8ball602 3 weeks ago
@Abcormal hey like Saddam's weapons of mass destruction. Or the moon landing perchance and what about loose change. Or the cervical cancer jab or Portland Down.

naemasufi 1 month ago
@naemasufi You got info on the cervical cancer jab? They are doing a double up with genital warts vaccine. Also chinese? sceintists have joined bird and swine flu, and now have 197 different strains. Apparently. Reported today on AOL News for jabs, and The Star newspaper uk for flu.

TRIPCITY44 3 weeks ago
@TRIPCITY44 Contagion Theory is flawed. Viruses are quasi-organic and do not cause any disease. Microbes are opportunistic and multiply given appropriate environmental conditions. We cause disease by creating bodily imbalance, which avails microbes opportunity to multiply.

jessewaugh 3 weeks ago
@jessewaugh? Some viruses cause disease, but most do not, such as the harmless HIV. But the potential for scare mongering is very great with viruses, so there is a lot of fraud out there. This induces the public to cling to and put faith in a strong central gov't, to agree to restrict their liberties, and to fund the gov't.

mooninquirer 1 week ago
@mooninquirer HIV has never been isolated or identified. It is diagnosed by default. That is a good point that "viruses" are used as scare-mongering to create an artificial threat necessitating a protection racket.

jessewaugh 1 week ago
There are no more snippets of film available of war or peacetime bombings to yet be discovered - - like what later happened with the "moon landings", and which called into question their validity. If there were other more convincing footage in existence, it would have been dug up by the producers of "The Atomic Cafe", a full-length documentary on the bomb question.

NibiruLives 1 month ago
And the trees still have leaves on them !?! Oh and isn't that the same camera they brought to the moon?

~They have been lying to mankind forever.

deec269 1 month ago
Thanks for this vid. I've always thought the pictures of the house blowing up and the cars were not blown from an outside blast. Your film shows that it actually is from an interior explosion. Excellent summation about the sun too. Yes ~ Lucifarians.

Great Job!

deec269 1 month ago
@deec269 Thank you! I just realized after I read your comment that I've never been a very good slave. Perhaps being a good slave comes with benefits: welfare housing at least. But then they might blow it up from the inside and build a freedom tower ;)

jessewaugh 1 month ago
Jesse, those trees on display at 1:57 show the after effects of a typhoon. I was in Japan in '94 and saw one come through. The pines looked like snapped twigs - just like they do in that still shot shown for a millisecond - and they were up to 2 feet in diameter! I'm sure you can find many more photos like it by doing a google image search. And the reason to lie to the public? It's scary: Wheezy, uh, secretary of state Rice said "we don't want the smoking gun to be a *mushroom cloud." WAR!

NibiruLives 2 months ago
@NibiruLives? And the trees still have leaves on them !?!

deec269 1 month ago
I just saw your film. Great analysis. We need more people as you to analyze stuff. If it weren't for Simon Shack, I never would have seen the 911 lies.

Thanks for opening our eyes.

074August 2 months ago
What actually happened at Chernoble?

ScalerWave 2 months ago
@ScalerWave Chernobyl is relatively unimportant in the nuke lies propaganda matrix. I don't know what happened but I would guess that it was a sizeable industrial power generation (or dumpload kettle) explosion. It is really only important in that it serves to reinforce the argument that nuclear bombs probably don't exist because it dispels the establishment radiation half-life paradigm, due to the radiation levels having since significantly abated according to establishment reports.

jessewaugh 2 months ago
@jessewaugh

I haven't done any research into the facts around it either but there is still the problem of what is powering nuclear subs and carriers. Even "17 November" the sub tech, agrees that uranium is being used although he doesn't agree with the classic explanation of the fission reaction. If what he is saying from first hand knowledge regarding nuke sub reactors and uranium fire? is true then it stands to reason that the kettling theory regarding land based reactors is not accurate.

ScalerWave 2 months ago
Comment removed
mooninquirer 1 week ago
@jessewaugh The radiation levels around ground zero at Prypiat have only subsided as result of a confinement envelope being constructed over the Chernobyl reactors, That work like a sarcophagus blocking most of the neutron radiation from escaping out.

Nukes exist, or are else you gonna have to believe the Japanese are in on this "grand conspiracy" and agreed to have themselves baked in xrays just to make it look like their thyroid cancers and radiation sickness came from a A-bomb.

Obasiliasfilosofos 1 month ago
@Obasiliasfilosofos The Japanese would have a far greater incentive to be in on this conspiracy than any other group in history. They needed the Americans very badly, as an ally against the very powerful Soviet Union and China, AND it allowed them to play the victim, and thus be exonerated for "Pearl Harbor " Bogus medical diagnoses are the easiest thing in the world to do; in fact, consensus medicine demands it, in order to pump up certain epidemiological stats ( HIV = AIDS FACT OR FRAUD ? )

mooninquirer 1 week ago
@jessewaugh thought you might find this interesting. it's about the Chernobyl accident and how the radiation fallout wasn't as bad as what was portrayed

google: Chernobyl hoax and it should be the first link

backwardworld 1 month ago
@jessewaugh? it's called: The Truth About Chernobyl Is Told

backwardworld 1 month ago
@backwardworld Very interesting - thank you! According to the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) states: "even among the progeny of the survivors of the atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, who [supposedly] received radiation doses hundreds of times higher than the radiation doses to the inhabitants of regions contaminated by the Chernobyl accident, no radiogenetic disturbances of health have been found." - from 21stcenturysciencetech [dot] com

jessewaugh 1 month ago
@ScalerWave I believe nuclear reactors exist, and it is precisely for this reason that nuclear bombs do not Did Chernobyl explode NO ! In fact, it is always stated that it is IMPOSSIBLE for nuclear reactors to explode? ! The worst case scenario is a meltdown. So, the same thing is true for a nuclear "bomb." Subcritical masses brought together would only result in the critical mass getting very hot, melting, and melting the surrounding material.

mooninquirer 2 months ago
Many of the videos show a blast wave going in one direction and then immediately turning and going back in the other direction. This is evidence of a small explosion nearby which blasted air out and created a vacuum which sucked the air back a few seconds later. It clearly shows that the explosions (which are not even shown) were small scale.

GermanenGerd 2 months ago
@GermanenGerd Interesting - I've not heard this before. Please clarify further. Thank you.

jessewaugh 2 months ago
@GermanenGerd

Yeah that is a good point. I also noticed that the timing for the directional change of the wind was rather fast for such a supposedly "large scale" explosion. I would definitely agree that the houses and other structures appear to be models, indicating that the footage is faked.

ScalerWave 2 months ago
@GermanenGerd Yes, and the models of the houses look very small scale, too. Maybe they were only 1 foot high. And those trees, for this photo, were artificial trees probably just a foot high. Now, the trees being very straight is the one thing that they are admitting is fake. It wasn't a natural forest or even a grove. They claim they cut down trees and cemented them into the ground for this test. Will they also admit that "Ivy Mike" is fake as well ? That is the most obvious one.

I never gave it much thought but you do present an interesting position. I'm not convinced that they don't exist but this video does raise the doubt

ScalerWave 2 months ago
@ScalerWave Thank you.

jessewaugh 2 months ago
@jessewaugh

One question going thru my mind is "what is going on in nuclear reactors?". Are you also saying that the atom has not been split?

ScalerWave 2 months ago
@ScalerWave Rerevisionist has set up an email forum inspired by NUKE LIES, of which I am a part. It has been postulated by members of the forum that "nuclear reactors" are merely dumpload "kettles" used to boil off excess electricity produced by utility companies seeking to create artificial scarcity.

jessewaugh 2 months ago
Ok, now that's just messed up. At first I thought you were crazy, now I think I am. t. My dad was there shortly after the bombs were dropped and while he didn't go into detail, it must have been horrible. Such is war. If something is fairly short I usually hear it out. Carpet bombs could have done that if enough were dropped. It would still have Japan shocked. Damage would be the same. I don't always want to believe what I see, but I go with the evidence. This poses new questions. Thanks.

hilly777 2 months ago
@hilly777 We can think critically. It is still legal to do so, although they will soon legislate otherwise.?

jessewaugh 2 months ago
@jessewaugh , critically thinking is not allowed. :) This has really given me a reason to muse this over, and after musing I think you are right. The hardest thing to do is to get people to understand when they've been fooled. The longer the duration, or the bigger the lie, the harder that it is for them to believe it. I always wondered why dad and his outfit went in there for medical care right after that and none of them were effected by radiation. It just don't add up.

hilly777 2 months ago
@hilly777 You're right. I was just in the Natural History Museum and they had a picture of an "astronaut" on the "moon." Even though I'm fully aware that the moon landing was a hoax, I looked at the picture hopefully, hoping that I'd see evidence that it could have been real. Then I quickly noticed that the astronaut's shadow and the shadow of a tripod were not parallel, despite their being about six feet away from each other. People tend to be too fearful or pig-headed to admit to being duped.

jessewaugh 2 months ago
Jesse, I regret to tell you that A LOT of people are saying on other sites that this video was just a parody. However, from what you are saying, as well as your tone of voice, it is very clear to me, upon a first hearing, that you are 100 % sincere about this issue. However, as I am very familiar with the ASCH CONFORMITY EXPERIMENT, I am aware that the power of suggestion is more dangerous than these bombs. So, keep this comment high, so I can witness your sincerity.

@mooninquirer I sincerely believe that nuclear bombs do not exist. Trolls and naysayers will attempt to deride my message of truth, but this cannot take away from its timeliness. The old world order must and will fail. We are the new owners of the power within humanity to progress away from cowardly and ignorant and morbidly dependent sloth towards a cleaner, brighter, and more enlightened future.

jessewaugh 2 months ago
I don't really understand how you can just brush aside all of the primary source information out there. What about the victims of Hiroshima who gave first-hand accounts of the single plane that passed over, the lack of air-raid sirens, the mysterious "Disease X," not to mention the POW's from MULTIPLE countries who saw the bombing of Nagasaki happen from the trenches they dug?

viziermoo 3 months ago
@viziermoo Primary source? The entire 20th Century was a hoax. Central banks, modern art, multiculturalism, free enterprise, NASA, The Depression, World Wars I and II, the "medical" industry, pop culture, were all an unfathomably immense con. Go ahead and believe your "primary source" - it hasn't done me any good except as a foil.

You want a primary source? Contact Evelyn Rothschild. He may be able to put you in touch with his superior.

jessewaugh 3 months ago
@jessewaugh Well said brother.?

friedchickenlittle 2 months ago
@jessewaugh All of the things you mentioned DO have lies or at least half-truths in them. These lies are a cancer that has destroyed our brains ---- both what we think we know, and our emotions. But we should be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and say everything is a lie. But we should not take for granted as true, anything just because the media or even books say it is true. We need to question everything, and check all references and resources.

@viziermoo Please help me out ---- because I want to research this. Tell me where I can read about what you are claiming, other than in John Hersey's "Hiroshima." The very purple prose in that book leads me to question his account. The Japanese would have an ENORMOUS psychological need to agree with this ---- they needed America as an ally, vs. the very powerful Soviet Union, and China --- plus their BUSHIDO would be protected, as there was no dishonor in not fighting " a most cruel bomb."

I know nuclear bombs do exist, because Fox and MSNBC said so.

mrbluesfan22 3 months ago
@mrbluesfan22 Touché. :)

jessewaugh 3 months ago
@mrbluesfan22 I know nuclear bombs exist for 2 reasons:

1. I saw 2 Nevada blasts with my own eyes.

2. I was a crewman on a nuclear site in 59/60.

One more thing...The light is so powerful that it does tend to make things look like models. One of the times i saw it i was driving across the mojave heading for Nevada (where i was born) and i saw the Sierra Nevada light up and look like a model railroad setup.

PS - I don't doubt that some of the footage is fake...

javamanV3 2 months ago
@javamanV3 I quote you "I don't doubt that some of the footage is fake." That is the jist of this video so we agree.You wrote:"I saw 2 Nevada blasts with my own eyes." Yes, but what was blasting?

jessewaugh 2 months ago
@jessewaugh You have me there - I couldn't be absolutely sure it was an atomic bomb - Just as you can't be absolutely sure that it wasn't, but the point is mute. In both cases i had physical comparisons to be made in size and distance and in one case there were broken windows in a town i drove through later that was roughly 100Mi from the blast. Also as a kid in northern Nevada, we used to see the clouds come over after a blast was reported in the paper. Something BIG was happening.

javamanV3 2 months ago
@javamanV3 and how old are you supposed to be now and what did you see? was in nuclear? or was it many bomb devices? or could it have been another form of device? how do you know for certain what it was?

princefy 1 day ago
Jessewaugh

Thank you for this video. You have found out one the biggest scams since the holohaox and 911.

They cannot and have not "split the Atom". There are no "Nuclear bombs".

To the believers show us one example of a modern Atomic / Nuclear explosion that is not from a Hollywood movie. Every war since WW2 is always a long protracted war were soldiers dying and the US or USSR debt increases; yet one bomb would get an instant surrender.(Afghanistan, Iraq, Korea, Vietnam...) lies

5 stars!

Rcoxx4u 4 months ago
Thanks for uploading ! Certainly this is among the most informative and compelling videos I've seen. I am 100 % certain that this footage is faked. Yes, that is some liquid in a laboratory, overlaid on the sun, for the supposed H-bomb test. Not only is it fake, it is a very cheesy production, and it is amazing people believed it at all. We are much more sophisticated today compared to back then, and not just in technology ---- we are rightfully less trusting of the government.

mooninquirer 4 months ago
@mooninquirer Thanks - I agree the liquid composite is one of the most obvious fakeries, and I appreciate your acknowledging that. I'm getting kind of tired of so much gullibility. But most of the negative comments I get are obviously from provocateurs.

jessewaugh 4 months ago
Thank you for creating this bold and informative video series

telesniper2 4 months ago
@telesniper2 Thank you?

jessewaugh 4 months ago
@telesniper2 Thank you

jessewaugh 3 months ago
jessewaugh, do you believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

chanel6548 5 months ago
@chanel6548 yes

jessewaugh 5 months ago
@jessewaugh? ever thought about making a 9/11 was an inside job video?

chanel6548 5 months ago
@chanel6548 No - I've known from the day that it was demolished using explosives. I ran from the corner of West St. and Vesey when the south tower fell. I got interviewed by a camera guy and told him there's no way those came down on their own, and the powers that be were responsible.

Not to be overly cynical but anyone who still needs convincing isn't worth the effort.

jessewaugh 5 months ago
@jessewaugh There are also many others to do videos on the fact that 911 was an inside job. Say, did you see molten metal at ground zero I wish I could say I believed 100 % it was a hoax from day one, but because of a phenomenon explained in this youtube video : ASCH CONFORMITY EXPERIMENT, I and many others accepted the official story. But the boxcutter story always seemed very implausible to me, and cell phones can make calls from INSIDE planes ?

@mooninquirer Why does the boxcutter story seem implausible? Do you know what a boxcutter is? Have you ever seen one? They're knives. Think about it- professional terrorists who prepared long before hijacking planes vs. civilian pilots. Isn't it obvious? And did you not know phones can make calls from inside planes? Well, they can indeed.

pineapplebaron 4 months ago
@pineapplebaron Because the passengers would have just walloped them with their carry-on luggage. Cell phones are better now, with more antennae, but at the time and several years afterward, cell phone calls would just be dropped whenever one went inside a building, or in a car passing. The content of the cell phone calls is highly suspicious --- some say they THINK they were hijacked. Especially if it WERE with boxcutters, the stewardesses would give out a bloodcurdling scream.

@mooninquirer not even a single cellphone in 2002 . this whole thing was to justify the war and to make everyone afraid of muslims so they can go there and take the oil and spread christianity by force . george war bush didn't even bother to leave the school when they secret service informed him about the attack . and the ( fake ) person who made the call from the plane , he mentioned his full name when he spoke to his mother , since when ppl say their full names when they call their own parents

adibeh 3 months ago
i hope there fake cuz i worry of nuclear war everyday?

catshumpcats3 6 months ago
Great job! Very intersting.

AntimatterRadio 6 months ago
@AntimatterRadio Thank you!

jessewaugh 4 months ago
Amazing special effects can be accomplished without computers. A recent motion picture "The Fountain" used such techniques:

watch?v=bx7TroR06-Q

chriskendall1 6 months ago
How long will it take before these idiotic Hollywood hoaxes will be uncovered to the masses?

DoomNoMore 7 months ago
@DoomNoMore The "Moon Landing" has been shown to be a complete fabrication, yet it would seem a majority of people still choose to believe in it.

It's just like 9/11 - people do not want to believe that they have to work for themselves. They'd rather remain sucking on the tit of the nanny state. The masses and the totalitarianists are equally parasitical.

jessewaugh 7 months ago
@jessewaugh A lot of hoaxes exist. Theres quite some interesting ones on the internet. I found a lot of them when looking for them.

DoomNoMore 6 months ago
@jessewaugh it's not unusual that most people choose their beliefs, society nurtures the idea of faith over reason via it's use of religions, superstitions and ritualistic practices.

We're wired to believe what makes sense to us and if reality doesn't make sense to us then we find something that does. It's human nature to accept things as they appear to be but it's also human nature to pacify fear with escapism/ the greater the overabundance of fear in the world the wider that curve becomes.

arlobrubaker 4 months ago
and even if they are real,one nuclear bomb only one strike can cause others as well to be launched which results end of the world... I say America and world stop using our money for war and war equipment (50% of total funds over the world goes to weapons)?

Alexbl100 7 months ago
relating the past comment a Serbian scientist also known as Nikola Tesla personally said to Albert that he is a fool experimenting on atoms... Albert failed and created something else... Alternative source of energy that was very deadly and toxic using the radioactive material and creating more of that... For some reason world awarded Albert... maybe the future most mass murderer...

Alexbl100 7 months ago
Another thing, as far as I know the only thing that can be made from collision or separation or whatever Albert did u can create a black hole... Atomic bomb is considered to be something like that am I right atoms under a large pressure explode and inflict chaos... blah those are the lies... now day atomic bombs are just a fail on what Albert worked on... NATO and other world powers only posses the power of altering human to worse, degrading our DNA and making civilizations slowly fade away...

Alexbl100 7 months ago
look nuclear bombs aren't powerful to reduce whole cities to ashes, on the contrary it acts like a regular ballistic missile just with a lot radioactive material which can pollute everything in enormous area for a millions of years... look at the Chernobyl, where everyone got sick after the accident, every house is at its place but there is no people... Atomic bomb=chemical and toxic disaster

Alexbl100 7 months ago
If they do exist wouldn't the entire planet be contamainated with nuclear fallout?After-all ,how many supposed nuclear devices have they supposedly detonated in their alleged experiments...Thousands???Than where is the fallout and why has life in Nagasaki and Hiroshima completely returned to normal?Interesting video.

friedchickenlittle 7 months ago
@friedchickenlittle Quite right - it's becoming increasingly obvious that nuclear bombs are very unreal.

jessewaugh 7 months ago
@jessewaugh well, nuclear powerplants are a reality today, and its easier to create an uncontrolled release of energy than one thats regulated. therefore, nuclear bombs exist.

Krogoth04 5 months ago
@Krogoth04 That is an invalid syllogism.

jessewaugh 5 months ago
@Krogoth04 No, because the explanation of nuclear weapons require a conventional explosive to compress the fissile material into a "supercritical" state. This requires the pressure from the detonator to overcome all pressure from the fission of all the material. If it can't contain it, then at some point when only a small material has reacted, it would scatter the rest of the material. Therefore it is impossible to create an explosion much greater than the detonator itself.

telesniper2 4 months ago
@telesniper2 Very good explanation. The requirement for supercriticality applies to the Plutonium bombs. I would also add, that no chemical explosion is going to compress any metal. Gas, sure. But not metal. It might BEND the metal outwards, and break it, but it would never reduce it in volume. Think about a cannon with an enormous plug at one end.

@Krogoth04 I do not accept this argument. I believe nuclear power plants exists, but what is the maximum release of energy in a supposed nuclear critical mass of uranium could be just it getting extremely hot, and giving off radiation. I see no reason for for it to explode. I see that for black powder, because the nitrate releasing oxygen, combining with sulfur and carbon to produce gases sulfur and carbon dioxide, which expand.

@friedchickenlittle you have to understand that over time, radioactive particles would diffuse as evenly over an area as much possible, like when you add a drop of food dye to a glass of water. in this case, setting off an a bomb is like dropping a drop of food dye into a swimming pool; it will eventually diffuse into the atmosphere and it would be hard to pick up due to background radiation from other sources such as the sun.

Krogoth04 5 months ago
great video. the narrator sounds like Jay, from Jay and Silent Bob. Good stuff.?

citizncain 7 months ago
The passive radiation in the air worldwide spiked in the 1940s after nuclear bombs started being tested.

You can tell this by running an extremely sensitive geiger counter over any vegetable matter harvested before the 40s - furniture, canned food, paints, whatever - and comparing to anything harvested after.

MooffinMan 8 months ago
@MooffinMan - Do you possess an extremely sensitive geiger counter? ? I ask partly because my detailed metrology text book has no info whatever on detecting any tpye of radiation popularly linked to nuclear weapons

rerevisionist 7 months ago
Part 2.

So, the deal was struck. By collaborating with the USA/Zionist Regime, the Japanese had to make a sacrifice to prove their pledge of allegence. Its not like the leaders were to be killed, rather the people. All you need is plenty of TNT and an industrial nation can make millions of tons whenever it needs to, real quick.

Any Country that the AllEYEZ (allies) claim to have "Nuclear Weapons" are actually allied with the AllEYEZ even if made to appear an enemy. This way, it seems real.

masons20 8 months ago
Great Video,

I honestly always new that they didn't exist anyways. Your very articulate.

Before "nuking" nagasaki and hiroshima, Japan had surrended 7 days earlier. But the transmission was delayed because of no modern technology to reach the "AllEyes (allies).

The above is what we are led to believe.

Japans Shadow Government was always a sellout anyways, working for another order with other interests. Remember the movie "The Last Samuri"? The Japs sold out ages ago.

masons20 8 months ago
@masons20? That's an important point: The Japanese Government is no less compromised than any other first world government.

jessewaugh 8 months ago
@masons20

Very true. I am coming to this conclusion too. Japans Government was very probably a part of the conspiracy. I have heard that, during some times, a blackout was put on informations coming from Japanese people about the so called nuclear bombing. Why doing that, if the bombing was really a nuclear one ?

voerioc 7 months ago
@voerioc The Japanese government of WW2 was in the control of xenophobic militarist who took power from the emperor(a lover a western culture). He made a plea to his royal friends in England who sent America to take care of his enemies who were all killed on the islands of the Pacific and executed after the war. The allies never planned on invading Japan at all, only to put their man back in power!

sslim29205 7 months ago
Im not some redneck who loves nukes and guns etc, i actually hate guns and wish nukes and guns didnt exist. But your video shows very very little proof of anything. All that you've shown is "what does this look like? idk, could be something else", which simply doesnt hold any water. You also point out your lack of knowledge on multiple points by saying such things. I agree, out government is fucked, and in the beginning you showed 9/11. I agree, 9/11 they definately lied about but to what extent

hockeygod9911 8 months ago
@hockeygod9911 - the video hints at faked film of nuclear tests. I was intrigued and thought I'd check it. I bought (and found) DVDs including material from the 1940s and 1950s, and later, purportedly showing nuclear tests. On examination (preferably with film editing software, to allow slow motion and freeze frames) it was clear Jess was right - the film was faked. There's at least one group investigating.

rerevisionist 8 months ago
Nukes due exist however they can only be? detonated by a specific location where the sun is and can only because of that be detonated twice a year. Type in Nuke Hoax.

magnum4magnets82 9 months ago
@magnum4magnets82 The Barry Smith "nuke hoax" is spin. Nuclear bombs do not exist. They do not need to "be in a certain position relative to the sun," as he puts it.

Nuclear bomb footage is often manipulated imagery of the sun.

jessewaugh 8 months ago
@jessewaugh

Well the chemical reaction the nuclear equasion exists some conventional bombs look like that, just because somethings so bright and powerful and looks like the sun means it's fake.

magnum4magnets82 8 months ago
Search? youtube for 'Chinese space walk fake'. I hadn't thought of underwater shoots to simulate weightlessness!

rerevisionist 9 months ago
@rerevisionist Lol - I? hadn't thought of that either. What terrible footage! I guess they couldn't afford Kubrick.

jessewaugh 9 months ago
Great vid.? Super interesting. I have been thinking of these scenarios for some time now and have many doubts myself.

The major logical tipping point of doubt for me, is, if there really are Nuclear weapons and they are owned by the people who purportedly own them now, we would have been wiped out long ago by malpractice.

It's something not really visible, but practical considering how they operate to this day.

That atom bomb blast looks like a Lava lamp projection at a be-in! haha

freqazoidiac 9 months ago
@freqazoidiac That is definitely the crux of the issue - if they had it they would have used it by now, on more than just? Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

jessewaugh 9 months ago
@freqazoidiac - lol @? lava lamp. Pity it was too early for Pink Floyd to do the effects

rerevisionist 9 months ago
And just for the record, I never stated anything on my? personal opinion one way or the other because that isn't what I came here to discuss. It isn't relevant to what I'm trying to say. If you can't make sense of what I am saying I would suggest you re-read it a few times until it sinks in a bit. Entertain the thought. You can do it.

Artuir82 9 months ago
what? about tsar?

ALgeriee2010 10 months ago
@ALgeriee2010 You tell? me.

jessewaugh 10 months ago
This viewpoint on issues is tired and old. It boils down to, "I didn't see it with my own eyes and I suspect the videos were faked". It is good to question information but there is a level you hit where it makes the entire concept of knowledge useless because everything is technically unprovable? if you really want to warp it using whatever methods at your disposal.

Artuir82 10 months ago
@Artuir82 Your viewpoint is unscientific. Questions are the foundation of science, and can never be tired? or old. Keep questioning lest ye become ignorant. Do nuclear bombs exist?

jessewaugh 10 months ago
@Artuir82 soooooooooo um , then why do you? believe its true then? if nothings technically provable. that whole statement was a contradiction. the good thing about you tube is now you have all the time in the world to come up with a response. no hate, and im by no means an expert on the subject. with more research ill form an opinion, but to tell you the truth, im forming one real quick so far. sorry, but that just made no sense man.

KnyphsEdge 9 months ago
@KnyphsEdge You're right on - Artuir82 is a typical militroll failing to conjure? pseudo-logic.

jessewaugh 9 months ago
Very Interesting, I never really questioned this before. It's very possible that it's? just another mechanism to keep people in fear, aka controlled.

boozigs 10 months ago
@boozigs That's what I think too. War seems to? be something other than the just a battlefield. War is actually the mentally dominant against the ignorant.

jessewaugh 10 months ago
@jessewaugh your view about the carpet bombing is very probable. If you even look at the pictures of? the 1921 riots at Tulsa Oklahoma, you see similar destruction, and that was mostly just fire damage!

freqazoidiac 9 months ago
just look up other nuke videos. the? videos stay focused on the mushroom clouds all the way through.

colek711 10 months ago
because a newer weapon, the hydrogen bomb was invented, which uses hughly unstable hydrogen isotopes. I'm really sure, that the people who survived the bombings would beg to differ. The world would not have been thrown into a nuclear arms race because of a fake bomb. the Russians knew it was real, so they began building one. Look at the cuban missile crisis.? we would not have cut off all trade with Cuba over fake missiles. And the situation over in pakistan would not be so heated over fakes

colek711 10 months ago
@colek711 - just a point of information: isotopes of hydrogen are not unstable. They just aren't common. Deuterium is made by electrolysis of water, in which electric current splits it into hydrogen and oxygen. Deuterium is heavier than ordinary hydrogen, and is slower to move to the electrode; so all you have to do is wait until the water remining has a certain high measured density, and you know you have a lot of deuterium oxide. I presume the same must be true of tritium, which is? rarer.

rerevisionist 2 months ago
The Japanese wouldn't of surrendered over a carpet bomb, there had to have been something massive, with true destructive power to make a nation whose ideology of war is to never surrender, surrender. I agree the bomb tapes? do look a little fishy but i think its just cropped together videos of multiple bombs. Because if you watch the houses, there is no bomb that can create a massive overpressure like that to pull a house over, except for a nuclear weapon. They stopped calling them Nukes...

colek711 10 months ago
How do you? explain nuclear reactors if you think nuclear bombs aren't real?

johnygfunk 11 months ago
@johnygfunk That burden of proof would be on? you.

jessewaugh 11 months ago
@johnygfunk What does the existence? of nuclear reactors have ANY thing to do with supposed existence of atomic bombs?

Italianlad69 10 months ago
@Italianlad69 Good point.?

jessewaugh 10 months ago
@Italianlad69 because they operate under the same scientific principals. if nuclear bombs don't? exist than the entirety of atomic theory is inexplicable, not to mention all basic chemistry. your conspiracy theory answers nothing and only feeds your own paranoia.

maxk322 10 months ago
@maxk322 - this isn't quite right. The facts about the nucleus, neurtons and protons and electrons, atomic weights, and isotopes may be considered? established. BUT some of the material - for example transuranic elements, the quantities of energy involved, the changes of state involved, and the masses of particles is much more questionable. It's possible that even if enormous heat was given out, the thing might not explode, but just get hot, for exmaple. The sun doesn't explode.

rerevisionist 8 months ago
@rerevisionist i think the gravity of? the sun from its sheer mass would contain the explosions quite well. not to mention hints of explosions on the surface i.e solar flares.

Krogoth04 5 months ago
(continuation of response)....."....all that can be seen is the light the outer shell gives off. A millisecond or so after the detonation, the inner shell expands far enough that it blows through the outer shell and the glowing surface of the? now exposed inner fireball can be seen, hence the second flash."

fusorman 11 months ago
i agree about the lies of the moon landing or 9/11, in my opinion the? moon landing is COMPLETELY fake, where as the twin towers have been destroyed using explosives, and i rly do not believe that it was a terrorist attack.

WTFisMYname24 1 year ago
well what if the? camera had some type of heavy equipment to keep it in place to actually GET the clip of the damage. instead of wasting their time with no evidance. and yea the hydrogen molecules are compressed to unbelivable degrees in the clip of the very first H bomb, therefore at one point where they do reach maximum capacity, there ofc will be a flash of light and something that looks like a change in state as they create Huge amounts of friction inbetween each other.....

WTFisMYname24 1 year ago
Have you heard of the Harmonic Code?

It seems more likely that these videos were faked by the government because to make them would be near impossible but I think, like in 9/11, you might be going to far to say that? the events never took place (Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

The Videos of 9/11 were faked as well but could I go the same path and say the Twin Towers are still there?

TGBigChilly4 1 year ago
The question is *what* took place at Hiroshima. WTC towers were demolished with explosives.?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
This matches the lies of 9/11.

It is ironic how arcutue this quote is:

" If we do not learn from history we are doomed to repeat it."

Whither it be The "Nuke", Moon Hoax or 9/11 they have been? lieing to us through T.V. for years.

TGBigChilly4 1 year ago
Mythbusters demonstrated the kind of damage radiation does to even modern cameras, some of the same effects can be seen between? 0:45-0.47

tacoparody 1 year ago
That's? called dust.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Interesting perspective. I can only imagine that when they discovered nuclear fusion, (free energy) it scared the shit out of the PTB and special interest groups. Hense the fear mongering of anything nuclear was to be feared. It leaked out that Iran is working on nuclear fusion at is fordo facility. I cant find that info anymore. There was a treaty to keep free energy from? the public. If Iran releases this, the treaty will be broken. China, India and Russia LOVE Iran. They want this techno NOW!

sallyos06460 1 year ago
A thought provoking video. Government brainwashing of people through the media has always occurred and the ultimate aim is control. So many government claims are now proven to be untrue, that I do believe footage in the video must have been created to try and influence people and gain control. (I am not debating the? actual bombing of Hiroshima, I just think that Jesses point about the type of bomb claimed to have been used is highly suspect)

condysending 1 year ago
Another mistake? in H Bombs is the 'double flash'.

Theory: A-bomb goes off.. this fuses tritium, or whatever. So - a double flash!

BUT

[1] If the first flash is visible, the casing must be breached - the stuff has got out - including the tritium etc. If the thing's blown to pieces, how can the surrounding secondary stuff be activated?

[2] Timing issue. Two frames of a film are 1/12 sec apart at 24 frames/sec a huge delay for such a reaction!

Faked, like the initial reversed dark frame!

rerevisionist 1 year ago
That may be the most damning analysis yet.

It amazes me that virtually everyone in the world believes that "split" atoms? explode into gigantic mushroom clouds.

And they call us the crazies!

jessewaugh 1 year ago
@jessewaugh Not sure if you two are trying to be sarcastic or not, but rerevisionist, that's not what causes the double flash phenomenon at all........what an observation, the case must be breached for the first flash to be seen. Yes, the reaction is longer over? before the sequence of flashes is seen. First flash happens from the initial x-rays and ultraviolet radiation which outpaces the material shock wave. After several milliseconds, the material catches up, and as it is

fusorman 11 months ago
no, i don't beleive that it fuses " tritium, or whatever". Here's how it actually works: "Early in the detonation the explosion consists of two concentric spheres. The outer one is created by a sudden flood of radiation being absorbed by the surrounding air? and heating it to incandescence. The inner one is the fireball of the vaporized solid elements of the bomb itself. The ionized structure of the outer shell makes it opaque to light from the inner shell so ......."

fusorman 11 months ago
I just noticed another anomaly. In the supposed British H bomb test, dropped from the air, there's a reflection in water - I'd say in fact the sun. But despite the huge blast, the surface reflects the same way -? i.e. a few ripples. There's no pressure wav, tsunami type effect, or anything!

rerevisionist 1 year ago
I just reviewed your British H Bomb video - you're right on about the reflection anomaly. But what? stands out even more is the obvious foley work on the explosion.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Ahhhh... thanks. I have a 1960 'Focal Encyclopedia of Photography' (a school prize!) and I'm checking out foley effects, matte boxes etc.

The same visual effect appears in 'Operation Castle' and that ornage one (I forget the title). NB you must have noticed Chinese and Russian films? use the same methods, too.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
... you are correct that all this footage has been edited & produced ; however your critical analysis be not focused in a manner that this viewer is inclined to accept as anything more than belief, such as was employed in the films of concerned. These propaganda films of disinformation were not designed to share actual "secret data" but as instruments of subjugation, and I applaud you for attacking? such lies, as the truth should never be hidden. There are powers much greater than human nukes !

docatomics 1 year ago
How do you explain the witnesses of Hiroshima and? Nagasaki?

suedefalcon 1 year ago
What witnesses??

jessewaugh 1 year ago
The ones who weren't killed outright by the blasts? Sure, some died of radiation, but there were survivors. Or is the entire country? of Japan in on the Illuminati conspiracy, too?

hellburger99 1 year ago
The entire country of Japan does not necessarily know what's? actually going on any more than you apparently do.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Yup, you're clearly correct. Clearly nukes don't exist and the Japanese are lying as part of their terms of surrender from WWII. That's why they honor the day the bombs were dropped with annual debates on whether not the Americans were justified in using nuclear weapons to end the war. It's all a big lie they help propagate to fool us American sheep!?

hellburger99 1 year ago
Why do you so vehemently desire the existence of nuclear? bombs?

Check out the video response.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
The following youtube gives documentary evidence on the truth of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - at least, the politics.

watch?v=Cfunvkn4jBM

Irving believes (as of course most people still do) in the? actual weapons.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
note: oppenheimer misquotes the Bhagavad Gita. It's more correct as 'kalah--time; asmi-I am'

Krishna didn't claim to 'become death' as He is clear ch. 9:19 ' I am also death personified. Both being and nonbeing are? in Me.'

jfiddude 1 year ago
Yes - I'd looked into this and concur. However, the underlying rationale of his quoting the Bhagavad Gita is this: The Gita advocates just warfare against one's inferiors. Oppenheimer considers the masses to be? his inferiors.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
The threat of atomic bombs responds to? a primeval, r-complex fear of volcanic eruptions, fire, and a feeling of inferiority to the sun. "We are scared of the big fire god, we'd best go hide." etc. Speaking from the experience of someone who was scared shitless by "informative" lessons on how many bombs there are, how someone may one day drop one, how AWFUL the world would be afterwards, it is clear that SOME people at least wanted the idea of The Bomb to create a stalemate.

AtticusStount 1 year ago
@AtticusStount Superb comment. More than just a stalemate - an artificial dialectic.?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
I just have to say PFFT! To this video. I live in Norway. And here in 1986 we had nuclear-debree that fell from Tsjernobyl. many parents who were pregnant at the? time wanted their babies tested for damages caused by the debree. I have a friend who has severe paralasis in the face 'cause of it. AND! My grandfather was a young lad in the 50's and 60's working with fishing. at the time one of the blasts was made. The has told me he could see trough his hand like an x-ray, how do you explain that?

Esiris1 1 year ago
hearsay |'hi(?)r?sa|

noun

• Information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

• Law: The report of another person's words by a witness,? usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
@Esiris1 - if there was radiation damage on a large scale - why was there no damage to animals? Or birds? Or plants? Why are there no deformed cats and dogs,? cattle, seabirds, birds, plants, trees?

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Thank you for posting this. I agree? that "the bomb" is a hoax. Most od these scams are Media propagated. If you have not heard about it watch September Clues(9/11 Hoax)

They cannot split the Atom.

They cannot go to the Moon and return.

foxxx2001 1 year ago
there are some clever cuts on your part there,but every one of those bombs behaved exactly as it should have. the? H bomb darkened the camera,because it actually overloaded camera,anything that bright,will make everything look black around it in the picture. if nothing else,i think the most telling evidence,is that the japanese people,who were willing to commit suicide as a team,gave up a couple of days after the first bomb. bushido culture ftw

ViralMessiah 1 year ago
@ViralMessiah - could you look at my videos too, please - Jesse suggested this hypothesis to me, which I hadn't met before, and it doesn't take much searching to find confirmation.

It's possible nuclear weapons? were made to work later. But all the early ones - up to the 1960s - including Chinese H bombs - have definite evidence of fakery.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
... there was? & is, seek & ye shall find, developing critical thinking all along the way; is exactly what I have done. Know the difference between belief & truth, as if making a science experiment, might help you along the road. Then you can share" how you learned to think" with others of similar mind, struggling to overcome the pattern of "programed learning" that has inhibited so very many as the plague that against prevented sentience for many a species now extinct .

docatomics 1 year ago
Well, I would have voted 5 stars if the rating were? not disabled. LOL

queerbuzz 1 year ago
Interesting video. Thank you for posting.

I? rated 5 stars.

queerbuzz 1 year ago
Wonder how many said ''Is the cake a lie?'', Or ''The cake is? a lie!.''

Gabronthe 1 year ago
I assume you are referring to the famous quote: "Quils mangent de? la brioche," mistakenly attributed to Marie Antoinette. If so, then your correlation is appreciated.

Nuclear bombs are a lie.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
He's referring to a computer game so called Portal where the game tells you there will be? cake in the end of the game but, there isn't. "The cake is a lie"

NonaL33T 1 year ago
@jessewaugh

play a computer game once in a while, the "cake" in Portal has NOTHING to do with that infamous? non-quote.

Mind you, if you played Portal and found it too difficult you'd probably say that the game is a lie or some other bullshit excuse for quitting.

Treblaine 1 year ago
It's amazing how many negative comments come from people with video excerpts of computer games placed all over their youtube pages. So gaming makes you an expert on atomic bombs?

"play a computer game once? in a while" - What -- so I can become convinced that what I see on the screen is real?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
I can't believe there are this many morons in the world. You suggest the US can fake nuclear blasts and convince the entire world it happened without anyone being able to prove otherwise, but you can't believe they had a camera lens capable of filming from a safe distance. Classic. Just don't go and tell the people in Nagasaki and Hiroshima about the fake blasts,? they are really committed to the lie in Japan. Considering all of the time and energy they spent faking radiation poisoning.

MrRuger539 1 year ago
You have a vested interest in the belief in nuclear bombs. This is due to one of two things: you are an agent of some kind; or you? are craven and gullible.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
I agree, the cold war was a hoax (which i fell for at the time, being very young) both to maintain the dialectic of east vs west and to psycologically? keep the ppl in a state of fear, making said ppl much easier to control.

But carpet bombing e.t.c. doesn't cause subsequent deaths, cancer and birth defects attributed only to actual nuclear radiation poisoning.

zealotnut 1 year ago
Where are these? "subsequent deaths, cancer and birth defects" - Chernobyl? Hiroshima? Arizona? Bikini Atoll? If so, show me proof - because I've seen none.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
ur scared of these weapons like everybody else. i know alot bout these weapons and the physics behind them. u mentioned that they were taping the sun? when u fuse atoms together thats the same thing that happens in the sun. nuclear fusion. what about Chernobyl? Google Earth shows underground low yield craters. or the entire cold war? I think if Hiroshima was a? lie then they would say by now without the treat of attack. the world leaders wouldnt allow it. but ur obviously not convinced yet r u?

onlyhuman2121 1 year ago
if this is true , it would explain a lot .

Like ,why was Hiroshima re inhabited immediately ? Chernobyl is abandoned to? this day .

1ebihal 1 year ago
The strong correlation with the scale of Anomia indicates that Belief in Conspiracies is associated with the feelings of alienation? and disaffection from the system. Volkan (1985) suggests that during periods of insecurity and discontent people often feel a need for a tangible enemy on which to externalize their angry feelings. Conspiracy theories may help in this process by providing a tangible enemy to blame for problems which otherwise seem too abstract and impersonal.

Track14 1 year ago
Your argument disproves itself. Russia was the tangible enemy, and was controlled opposition; much as 9/11 was false flag terror. The atomic bomb myth was the glue that? held the cold war together.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
I like your subject matter i believe that ofcourse propganda was used with some of those 1940's an 50's videos but i also believe Nukes exist. Maybe this was Americas way of puting up a "Poker Face" almost like the Starwars Programe if u tell someone that hey we have a BIG LASER BEAM in space it changes how the use there rocket powered Nukes an back in 1987 they probaly did not even have it then but now its probly up there ready to blast away at a rocket...just my? thoughts on it. nice vide drop

MILLTICKET7 1 year ago
Who's filming 'em?? A tripod?

seannn10 1 year ago
I emailed to say that LIFE mag had photos of nuclear weapons (some samll ones online) and before TV this must have been a major way to shove this? stuff in the public mind.

ALSO search here for "atom bombs dimensional analysis" for a LIFE picture supposed;y of the first A bomb - it's the same cut out style as in the H bomb picture.

[I posted this before but I think the URLs prevented it getting through]

rerevisionist 1 year ago
There are some Chinese nuclear weapon film on this site. Suffice it to say they show just the same characteristics. The music track, voices, and shots of Chinese people pretending? to be excited have a slightly different propaganda flavour. That's about the only difference.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
I emailed Frank Branaby, whose life work has been supposedly on the control of nuclear weapons. He told me there were no fake films of nuclear weapons! I also emailed all the other people listed as working for the? 'Oxford Research Group'. I suppose it's just another fake charity - the USA of course leads the world here! it's a pity, isn't it. Iwonder what their real function is.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Barnaby, not Branaby. Not I suppose that it? matters.

For some reason my videos don't show up in 'Related Videos' here. Sigh.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
You say there is no question that high-level explosives exist. How do you know? How do we know that anything we see on TV actually exists? I've never actually seen Barack Obama; how do I know he actually exists and isn't? just a caricature? How do I know YOU exist? Why not just doubt everything?
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Re: NUKE LIES Comments to one year ago

Postby NUKELIES » 29 Mar 2011 18:50

madmo453 1 year ago
FINALLY! SOMEONE GETS IT!

Oh, and by? the way, Obama is a marionette.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
madmo, there is a school of philoosphers? called 'solipsists' who claim that they can only be sure that they themselves exist. The joke is, one of them said "I can't understand why other people don't believe in solipsism too!"

rerevisionist 1 year ago
How does? that reflect on my believes? Thank you.

affleckwasthebomb 1 year ago
Inasmuch as you associate creationism and flatearthism with a legitimate questioning of the veracity of? the nuclear bomb program, you call into question your logic, or lack thereof.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
This is fun. I don't think it's really offensive that he doesn't? believe in nuclear bombs, it's a weird thing to take issue with though. I've never met any one who survied the WW2 bombs, I'm not going to try and spell them and get ridiculed and i can't be bothered to spell check. So yeah I've never met anyone but I've seen interviews and they were pretty convincing. Are you one of these people that believe the Earth is flat and that Evolution is a scam? those guys are fun too:-D

affleckwasthebomb 1 year ago
I believe that the Earth is spherical and? I believe in spherical evolution.

It's interesting that you should associate nuclear bombs with belief in a flat earth and creationism. That reflects on your beliefs, rather than mine.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Atomic power isn't real either. They just take a coal plant and bury it underground, and then build a fake? power plant on top!

vw77 1 year ago
vw77, if you search (with Google etc) you'll find someone nicknames alexis1111 who believes nuclear power is a myht, and that so-called nuclear power stations in fact absorb spare electricity -? an idea based on Canada and its apparently huge hydo-electric output.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
I see what you're saying, but...

So the US claimed it had nuclear power that can destroy a city at the push of a button. If it could not, the USSR's intelligence? would have known. The USSR claimed to have its own atomics too. Both powers decided they had reached an impasse. The Cuban Missile Crisis would have had no basis if the US doubted the firepower of the USSR's missiles.

perstyr 1 year ago
It's all smoke and mirrors. The Bolshevik revolution was financed from Manhattan's Lower East Side? - coincidentally where my apartment is. It's called CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
yeah, if your doing something really bad, you cover it up with something that seems big but isnt actually happening. if i was having sex with your wife, she would create distractions so you wouldnt find out. same thing? goes on with governments.

boarderx113 1 year ago
What we can see at 0:40 sec, is quite funny. The smoke goes? back quickly just after it has passed on the house (and then again at 0:50 on the small tower). Laughable.

This would mean that we are just at the limit of the nuclear cloud. Even in this case, there is no reason to see the cloud come back like this. And if we were at the limit of the cloud, we couldn't see the house, because when you see the limit of the cloud from a long-distance, you can see that it's very high and dense.

voerioc 1 year ago
That's a good point - if it were that close how could it have been filmed? The smoke? moving in illogical directions is definitely one of the most obvious anomalies.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
As I understand it, blowing all the air one way then creates lower pressure where it's just come from, pulling the air? back into the low pressure area.

perstyr 1 year ago
Yeah but voerioc's point is that if the blast is so big as a nuclear blast is purported to be, and if it were in such close proximity to the [model] house that was blown up,? then it would blow clean through the frame - there would be no smoke or debris left to fill any low pressure area once the enormous blast had finally dissipated miles away from the house.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
I've just posted a 50-second sequence from "Survival Town", a 1946 US supposed information film? on atomic weapon destruction. I've also posted the same thing, but with each frame negatived - it is obvious negatives were used - why do that? And look at the content - it's manifestly not what it's supposed to be!

rerevisionist 1 year ago
A minor point: I don't know if any of you ever tried welding. They have a visor with what looks like black glass. You can hardly see anything - but then the welding is happening of course you get the dimmed light. Now, look at the film of these 'authentic' bombs. thes epeople are supposed to be looking dircetly at an atom bomb, yet their goggles are clearly (watch when they put them on) just dark glasses, nowhere near as dense as even welding goggles. Clear? bullshit.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
I'll try to post a short video showing people with goggles and the rare occasional close-up eof goggles going on where you? can see the lenses...

rerevisionist 1 year ago
4:25 'is that hiroshima'

Yes, it is.

land marking tells us it is.

there is a river that is decernable to the upper left of the detonation bubble and the body of water below it which denotive of the hiroshima city which was built as a large naval dock town.

of course, one can not say with certainty because the film? was taken with a hand held camcorder several thousand feet up in the air and several miles away.

PyroPaul636 1 year ago
Hand held camcorder? There was no such thing.

Illogical responses coming? from the sheeple often boggle the mind.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Even in the 1940s cameras existed that were small enough to take up in an airplane. I think camcorder, an '80s invention iirc, is just a? word the other guy used due to lack of the appropriate terminology.

perstyr 1 year ago
Exactly,? and lack of appropriate terminology is counter-scientific. Why should we value pseudo-scientific conjecture?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
1:25 'diffrent angle

both blast patterns are of the same directionality and the camera angle is running perpendicular to the blast wave.

the two camera angles are between the 'front' of the orchard and the 'back of the orchard.

the demonstration/test was to show the destructive potential/protection provided by trees, which there is obviously none to the ordinence exploded as the shock wave shot through the orchard and destroyed the? area infront of, in middle, and behind the trees.

PyroPaul636 1 year ago
It's not an orchard.?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
On the video "french nuclear test? compilation", at 40 sec, down on the left, you can see a bad special effect. They wanted to show that the nuclear cloud was absorbing clouds. But it was poorly done. You can see that the clouds are erased as it if was handmade.

voerioc 1 year ago
why would authorities even make? this up in the first place?

angstmonkey1 1 year ago
CONTROL?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Angst, if you look at disputes after 1945 relating to the effects of nuclear weapons, you can make some? guesses. Here are possibilities: [1] To stop Stalin invading Europe; [2] to try to deter south east Asian nationalists such as the Viet Minh; [3] to prolong military-industrial money after the end of WW2; [4] obviously, to stop war with Japan (perhaps by giving the a let-out); [5] to give a good reason for invading countries with uranium; [6] to work for repressive world government

rerevisionist 1 year ago
[7] It occurred to me that -? if you have a 'big four', 'big five' etc - then all other arms look unimportant, so it's good for arms dealers. They can sell 'conventional' weapons all round the world and claim they aren't really important. In fact conventional weapons are powerful and deadly...

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Excellent point! Nuclear bombs are the perfect ruse to cloak *real* arms deals. If nukes are so prevalent, then what is? Thatcher's son doing getting caught dealing lesser arms in Africa? And all this stuff about Iran / Israel / Pakistan having nuclear bombs...

And North Korea testing "underground" nuclear bombs?? If a nuclear bomb is as powerful as they purport it to be (if it were to exist, that is), then an underground nuclear bomb test would instantaneously be an above ground test!

jessewaugh 1 year ago
If you look between 1:50 and 1:54 you can see a tree falling second? row on the left.

radarbsp 1 year ago
I've been watching more newsreel footage of Japan from cheap DVDs, using film from 1945 - 1963. One says the bombs of Hir. and Nag. were exploded in the air - to cut down radiation. Possibly to counter the claims that films weren't fogged etc. If so, how come there was 'radiaton sickness'? NB after wars? there are often claims about diseases - for example flu after WW1 was claimed to have killed more people than the wars. Of course it's the lack of food, water etc as a result of war.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Excellent quote from Ltru:

You can show me all the numbers in the world, that is not a nuke.

You can show me all the video's you'd like, that is not a nuke.

You can direct me to all the documentaries you'd like, that is not a nuke.

You can show me nuclear rods in a tank producing? steam to turn turbines, that is not a nuke.

Until I SEE the real smoking gun, i'm not buying the mind terrorism.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
my freind you are clearly misguiced by your isatiable lust to beilieve that your government is lying to you

first off the? trees are planted in those rows to dilectly measure wavewlenghts of nuclear weaplond through forests

SHAKOMATIC 1 year ago
Sorry but all that misspelling is just too much for me to handle. misguiced? isatiable? beilieve? dilectly? wavewlenghts? weaplond??

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Weapons of mass destruction include nuclear bombs, chemical bombs and biological weapons.? All of which exist.

MartyJ0 1 year ago
How? do you know?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Biological weapons have been used for centuries. It's only recently that spores like Anthrax have been developed. Chemical weapons are? designed to incapacitate, injure or kill, and doesn't even require an explosion.

My point was that "weapons of mass destruction" means just that - any weapon that is capable of destruction on a large scale, not just nuclear weapons.

MartyJ0 1 year ago
That's exactly my point: Large quantities of TNT can constitute a weapon of mass destruction. Please watch the video? response above and tell me what you think.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
A weapon of mass destruction, yes. But may I ask, how can one have a delivery system capable of being equal to even one megaton, rather than a nuclear device? Nuclear weapons can be small due to the immense energy stored within the atoms, hence Einstein's? famous equation. I believe the largest conventional bomb does in fact look like a nuclear weapon, however the payload is NOWHERE near that. Look up the MOAB, Massive Ordinance Air Burst, also known as the Mother of all Bombs.

billyjoebob13337 1 year ago
billiejoe,? you're confused at various levels. Einstein's famous equation preceded niclear weapons (if the exist). 'Hence' is wrong. Of course it's true that IF nuclear weapons exist, they'd be easier to carry. But this doesn't prove they actually exist, does it?

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Watch the movie "Trinity and Beyond" sometime.?

WhiteZerox 1 year ago
seen it.?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Astonishing thing in 'Battle Line', a set of films/ DVDs, by 'Official Films', 1963 and 1964, Sherman Grinberg Productions,? commentary Jim Bishop. (These are sold in tins with 8 DVDs by Range, at least in the UK - I think Range is a US company). The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was widely believed to be a propaganda device, to allow the Japanese to surrender! "Perhaps the Japanese SAID we dropped a bomb, and we're just going along with them. ... we're just glad to be going home."

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Looking through my books, I found 'Children of the A-Bomb' (Edited by Dr Arata Osada, from 1959 children's essays, i.e. 14 years after 1945.) In my view these are clear proof it was firebombed only, and not an A bomb. E.g. page 235 has a junior college sturdent saying she worked about '600 yards from the cnter of the explosion'. And yet there were people walkng, screaming, fleeing. At the time people didn't? know about firestorms - thusDavid Irving's 'Dresden' was approx 1965, 20 years later.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
[6] or maybe [7] or [8] - There don't seem to be any? pictures of Hiroshima and Nagasaki from the ground. Admittedly, if you're in the last stages of a war, probably starving etc, your first priority isn't going to be getting out your Kodak (or Fuji?) for a quick snap. But the mushroom clouds are supposed to be around for at least a few hours, aren't they? [OK - watch for the sdeen appearance of fakes!]

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Another point - think of a magnifying glass concnetrating the sun's rays. You soon get a? hot, burnt patch. And yet you see film of people with an ordinary film camera, pointing to a nuclear explosion! The intensity of the light/ heat would probably burn a hole in the film.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Also cired, amazingly, I have heard of H bombs, and the idea of fusion. You don't seem to know there are quite a few possibilities, including isotopes of hydrogen (deuterium, tritium, maybe ever 4? protons] and also lithium - lithium hydride or dueteride or tritide perhaps. But, again, theory is one thing, getting it to work is another. After al the sun is a damn great blaze compared with which an A bomb is a little matchstick.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
ciredat [why not have a sensible nickname?] you seem to be addressing me. I'm being slow replying - for all I know Jesse may be getting a million junk emails. ? Nuclear energy appears to wrk from U235 (or Pu) with carbon as graphite absorbing spare neutrons [presumably C12 -> C14]. If that works, the question is, can it be used as a weapon, which needs more or less instant conversion to heat? It's perfectly possibly they just couldn't get it to work.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
More points

[2] An underwater explosion: remember even murky seawater is rather transparent. There should be an? instant visible flash in the sea.

[3] Why are there so few camera views? If you spend $100000000 on a bomb, you'd be sure to record it carefully!

[4] Does 'critical mass' make sense?? When you think about it, there are trillions of atoms around each U235 - why should some point be the tipping point? - Think about it!

rerevisionist 1 year ago
So do you not believe in nuclear energy? either?

ciretdatsnesie 1 year ago
I'm just looking through my 1956 newsreel and it looks highly suspect.

It stirkes me that (as with the moon) they never made up their mind quite what image to put over.

[1] Flash, or 'fireball'? The whole point is there should be a huge instant flash at star like temperature. BUT they seem to have gone for a 'fireball' as well because obviously this is easier to fake. (How can anything burn? if it's exploded over water?? Even if H and O dissociated they'd recombine prety instantly)

rerevisionist 1 year ago
ever seen a star? like the sun? A hydrogen bomb works on the principle of fusing hydrogens together to? from helium, this needs to be done using extreme high heat and pressure, that is done through the use of a smaller nuclear device, once the first bomb goes off the fusion process begins, giving the dual nature of ivy mike, and since ivy mike was done on an island it burnt allot of stuff and vaporized allot of water making the mushroom cloud

ciretdatsnesie 1 year ago
**** Can I suggest if you want to look at 'original' footage, buy some of these birthday card DVDs - for example I have one for 1957 which happens to include Movietone or Pathe etc etc film - obviously prepared by? officials. *****

Bit like the moon landings - get Nat Geographics around 1969.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
I'm not sure if it's right, but it's a brilliant hypothesis - a sort of atom bomb of an idea! wd J!!

Also - if there's a whole? lot of radiation etc, wouldn't the film in the camera be fogged?

I just emailed my physics guru to see what he'll say.

BTW Britain faked an H Bomb - it was revealed recently that the British H bomb (1954?) was in fact just a big atom bomb - they couldn't get an h bomb to work at the time. Or that's what they said - so faking is definitely established.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Jesse - brilliant. Well done.? Fantastic piece of revisionism.

I'm not sure if it's true - but the model houses etc and sun and fire bombing etc ring true. Incredible - well done.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
i will grant you this much -

a lot of that video footage was clearly fake and i cant believe i never noticed it before. i guess you see what? you expect to see-

looseidrummer 1 year ago
So how did they get thousands of? tons of TNT to explode in mid air and leave only a relatively small crater? I'm sure somone would have noticed a large tower packed with explosives?

roamingjay 1 year ago
We don't know how large or high up the explosions were relative to the cities. If there was a crater(s) left, this would only lend to the theory that? quantities of TNT were placed prior to ignition.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Photographic evidence shows that it was one large explosion (post blast), with a blast expanding radially outwards (given by the blast pattern), not hundreds of smaller explosions pushing debris every which way. Notice how it's all? flat pointing away from a center.

roamingjay 1 year ago
This would depend on the relative proximity of the camera, or telephoto lens magnification. There? is no bar on coordinated simultaneous explosion of multiple centrally placed explosives, which could leave a pattern like the one you described.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Except the co-ordination involved in setting such a chair reaction of explosions up. If at all possible using the technology at the time, I think the japanese would have noticed the vast quantities of detonator wires lining the city streets, not no mention the barrels of explosives? on every roof top.

roamingjay 1 year ago
Unless they? were underground.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
The same effect as a luclear weapon can be obtained using TNT, hence the term Megaton used to describe a Nuclear Bombs size. I grant you can possibly fake a Nuclear explosion in the desert, where you can pack thousands? of Tons of TNT into a box and detonate it. But you can't carry anything even remotely that heavy on a plane and drop it, the Fat Man bomb dropped on Japan was only just light enough to be carried by a bomber.

roamingjay 1 year ago
Exactly. So they clandestinely stockpile explosives (like they did in WTC) in the center of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, fly planes over "dropping atomic bombs," and voila!? You have "atomic" explosions.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
I take it that you haven't studied physics, because if you had, you'd realize that A-bombs aren't only real, they're based on very thorough sience that proofs their? existence...

R0yalGambit 1 year ago
You, sir, are a genius.?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
All I'm saying is this: How can the entire scientific community be wrong? Have you ever encountered a respected scientist/historian who claims the a-bomb to be non-existing? Or are you just basing your views on what somebody living in their mom's? basement has posted on the internet?

R0yalGambit 1 year ago
I'm sorry to hear that you are still living in your mom's basement. But that aside, in regards to your enquiry regarding the entire scientific community being wrong, I'll give you a good parallel example: "AIDS." The entirety of the? scientific and medical communities advocated the HIV=AIDS hypothesis, until one lone scholarly voice raised its voice - Peter Duesberg - and since then an entire AIDS Dissident movement has swept across the world.Science is knowledge, don't confuse it with ignorance.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
So, are you saying that the Japanese just up and surrendered, is that it?

Because, if a Japanese person heard you say that, TO THEIR? FACE, they would go ninja on your ass.

No, I'm sorry, that was racist.

They would invite a few of their friends to laugh at you and beat the feces out of you.

That's right.

They'd beat you SO HARD that you'd lose ALL BOWEL CONTROL.

Saiga6 1 year ago
Thank you for speaking on? behalf of the Japanese people.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
was the arms race during the cold war just a joke between Russia and the US? if nuclear weapons never existed, and the governments both knew, then what was the point?

you say chernobyl wasnt because of a nuclear accident. can you tell me why? Russia was keeping millions of tons of TNT in a 'nuclear plant'?

if nukes dont exist, then why are countries so afraid of them? cuban missile crisis, cold war, gulf war... why then?

TheLERF 1 year ago
You've answered your own question:? SOCIAL CONTROL.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
lol @ conspiracy theorists.

I'll try and take? this seriously as I forget my job in the Navy as a MT (Missle Tech) on board the USS Michigan SSBN 727.

Landrar 1 year ago
Your job in the Navy as a MT (Missle Tech) on board the USS Michigan SSBN 727 is? not proof of the existence of nuclear bombs.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
What about radiation levels? the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki all suffered the effects of severe readiation poisning. British Royal Navy and Army personel who were involved in Nuclear testing have have been diagnosed with diseases that are caused my massive dossages of radiation poisning. Also, why do you not analyse the aerial footage of nuclear explosions. All you ask us is "Is this nagasaki?" perhaps, but maybe it was a seperate nuclear? test. The MASSIVE mushroom could is good evidence

Spagetti33 1 year ago
I've included the only known footage of the Japanese explosion. So aerial footage is analyzed.

Where are these people with? radiation poisoning? On TV?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
No, I mean what VHS, DVD, website, etc. did you get the? footage from? Essentially, what's your source?

PayPuh 1 year ago
There are DVDs that you can buy online of US tests (I'm not sure about other countris) - I just bought three,? for a good look. Google something like US archive nucear tests DVDs.

Also there are birth-year DVDs for the 40s, 50s, 60s where the material is unlikely to be doctored in any way.

rerevisionist 1 year ago
If there had been so much radiations at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, photos taken just after the event would have been completely dark. But they are perfect. This proves that there wasn't any radiations.

And the man taking photos would have been burned by the radiations and would have gone away without? taking any photos. But it seems that he stayed there and took photos during hours.

So all those photos prove that there was no atomic bomb at Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

voerioc 1 year ago
If there had been so much radiations at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, photos taken just after the event would have been completely dark. But they are perfect. This proves that there wasn't any radiations.

And the man taking photos would have been burned by the radiations and would? have gone away without taking any photos. But it seems that he stayed there and took photos during hours.

So all those photos prove that there was no atomic bomb at Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

voerioc 1 year ago
in some ways i can understand why he would question this - propaganda was rife in the 50s and onwards with the threat of nuclear war at it's highest during events such as the Cuban Missile Crisis? - some footage MAY have been created artificially to scare opponents.

But as far as HIroshima and Nagasaki i believe that atomic bombs were dropped by the USA.

If you want to believe that Nukes don't exist, you go ahead - i'll believe that they do as i'm not willing to chance something like that

Dameon106 1 year ago
Where did you obtain the? nuclear bomb footage?

PayPuh 1 year ago
well you can observe theemotionally charged responses to your ideas mr jessewaugh, i myself postined a missive about lies as truth and government lies and it was construed as believing there is no nuclear bomb. that is how people are educated they put thier? own emotionally charged rigid beliefs onto others when no attack was made only their perception of attack on their rigid belief systemand seeing pictures and visiting sobibor or treblinka does not prove millions were murdered in the camps

xtiml 1 year ago
the military definition of "bomb" is an unpowered ordinance either placed by hand or dropped from a plane. most modern nuclear arms are self-propelled and thus not considered bombs? in the traditional sense.

mseales 1 year ago
Again the reason they aren't referred to as nuclear bombs? anymore is because a bomb uses an exothermic chemical reaction as it's conveyance of damage, a nuclear device uses a nuclear chain reaction.

WolfRitter 1 year ago
Or because the specific nomenclature is irrelevant.

eXpriest 1 year ago
Did you personally measure the "radiation present at Hiroshima that wasn't in Rotterdam?"

Did you witness/measure Chernobyl?

What qualifies you to say it wasn't "high density dynamite?"?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
It's funny that you ignored the one on the tsar bomba.

for it to be anything other than a nuclear explosion, it would have had to had a few square kilometres of explosives.

Woegjiub 1 year ago
I didn't ignore the tsar bomba comments - just hadn't read them and can't reply to every negative comment. This video is being barraged by Fusion Center trolls.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
there are documentaries of people who survived hiroshima in bomb shelters.

after what they saw when they went outside, they didn,t question nuclear bombs anymore.

one ray of light,making the direct buildings and people it hit incinerate ,after that the heat shockwave destroying everything in a large distance leaving nothing alive.

and afterwards beacause of radiatio? poisoning a lot of baby death at birth.

rokkolpo 1 year ago
You're Stupid.?

your5stupid 1 year ago 4
Check out your5stupid's page - he created an account just to comment on my video - quite a? compliment!

jessewaugh 1 year ago
I've been to Hiroshima.

I've seen the ruins.

I've seen the peace museum.

Don't? you DARE claim it wasn't a nuclear explosion.

It's actually a very simple process.

Study some physics, and learn about nuclear fission.

Woegjiub 1 year ago
So you've "seen the peace museum," and this proves a? nuclear explosion?

Why can't I "DARE" to claim it may not have been a nuclear explosion? You apparently have some kind of emotional attachment to nuclear bombs.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Because it killed so many people, destroyed so much, and so many Japanese dedicate themselves to ridding the world of nuclear warheads.

It was what Albert Einstein spent the end years of his life on, after his theories led to nuclear fission being used for destruction.

And how hard is it to believe that a lump of uranium can be placed in a bomb?.....

Woegjiub 1 year ago
....if one neutron is fired into a large enough chunk of refined uranium, it? becomes unstable.

The result is that a single uranium atom splits into two smaller atoms, a few neutrons, and energy equal to the mass lost in the conversion multiplied by the speed of light squared.

these neutrons strike other uranium atoms, and a chain reaction takes place.

How can you deny that these weapons exist?

It's simple, high school science.

That's like denying the existence of the holy roman empire.

Woegjiub 1 year ago
Einstein was a hack and a concocted impostor.

Your "energy equal to the mass lost in the conversion multiplied by the speed of light squared" theory is symbolism riddled with cabalistic hyperbole.

"...so many Japanese dedicate themselves to ridding the world of nuclear warheads." -Japanese belief in the official story is not proof that it is correct.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Did you attend school?

e=mc^2

It's part of the theory of relativity.

it's why science has changed from "mass is constant" to "mass-energy is constant"

Einstein gave us so much understanding of the universe, do you even know basic science?

Please, pick up a book and learn something about how the universe works.

Woegjiub 1 year ago
You are the one who needs to pick up a book and learn something about how the universe works: It has now been discovered that the speed of light is not constant, which debunks a large portion of Einstein's "work."

Do a search for this article in order that you may educate yourself: "Inconstant Speed of Light? May Debunk Einstein"

jessewaugh 1 year ago
OK, first of all, read the article you've linked to. a) It is certainly not proved: this is ONE research group proposing one theory. b) Inconstant light speed theory says that the speed of light has changed VERY slowly over BILLIONS of years. Not 70. c) Einsteinian relativity is still used for all nuclear research - so much for debunked. d) If E does not equal mc^2, then nuclear power wouldn't work, X-rays wouldn't work, THE SUN wouldn't work. Since they do, I'll stick with Einstein, thanks.

schrodingersduck 1 year ago
"THE SUN wouldn't work." - You obviously weren't paying attention during the video. He clearly states that the sun is some kind of? god that the military worship.

hazzsj 1 year ago
I've seen nuclear Weapons. I am intelligent enough to know from the nature of the construction of the device what would happen if said device were? activated. Next, there are hundreds if not thousands of credible witnesses to most of the nuclear blasts in the history of our and many other nations.

DrystanKnight 1 year ago
Have you met one of these thousands of credible witnesses?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Do you have to meet survivors of the holocaust to know that it happened? I haven't met any survivors from 9/11, nor any of the firefighters or... really anyone who was even in New York that day, but that doesn't make it less real. Were I to claim otherwise I'd have to go out and try to find these people before I could dismiss them as being irrelevant. That's just terrible reasoning! Unless you go out looking yourself, then you put your trust in the reports of others, or else go investigate!

Elrohir1985 1 year ago
The speed of light is constant in a Vacuum. The speed of light has been slowed to nearly the US Speed? limit in passing trough very dense matter.

DrystanKnight 1 year ago
loop quantum gravity is beginning to predict that the speed of light is not a constant

ibreakkidslegs 1 year ago
Thanks for the post ibreak! Now we have two very credible scientific consortia which have proven that Einstein's theory of relativity? is flawed.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
The theory of relativity does not apply to anything at the quantum level, where uncertainty reigns. The thoery is not flawed, it simply doesn't work with quantum mechanics.

BTW, nuclear bombs are real...so...ya.

JangoFett07 1 year ago
you need to add the last part "in a vacuum"? The speed of light IN A VACUUM is a universal constant no inconsistancies there.

wodmarach 1 year ago
You repeatedly question the validity of camera angles, tree uniform,camera effects etc. throughout the video, yet you forget this? was the FIRST nuclear test. What you see on the "SUN/LIQUID" shot, was damage to the film. The trees are uniform because this was a scientific test, and the damage and blast pattern were going to be reviewed. The cameras were in wired metal boxes to adjust, and the different shots were for study purposes. How would YOU accurately measure something never tested before?

Firestorm189 1 year ago
How do you know the cameras were in wired metal boxes? You don't? even know what nuclear test the featured footage is from, and yet you state categorically that: "this was the FIRST nuclear test." How do you know?

We're supposed to take your word for everything?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
how do you know that they? are you aware of Occams Razor?

and that was the first nuclear test. go watch Trinity and Beyond. i doubt you will though, you'll probably say that its propaganda and faked effects too.

how do you know this is all fake? we're supposed to take your opinion as the truth, when we have obvious evidence that we have in fact, created weapons that can extinct us? do you truly know the limits of our own technology? because i dont think? you do...

TheLERF 1 year ago
I have expressed no opinion? - only asked questions. Perhaps you should learn to ask questions yourself.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Woeg, think about it. The official view is there's a 'critical mass'. Above it, explosion. Below it, stability. BUT if you're NEAR critical mass it? must get hot - how can it not do so? My guess is you'd get intense heat, and any container would melt. You'd end up with a very hot mess of molten radioactive stuff. It couldn't be contained - same prob as with plasma. Now prove I'm wrong!

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Also, you say the trees were in awfully straight? lines, WHAT IF THEY WERE TRANSPLANTED? They could have done that to test the protection offered by rows of objects.

NARFNra 1 year ago
yea thats very possible but i think the narrator? of this vid is talking about how the trees did not resemble what we saw in the beginning... the trees looked real and natural, then the vid skips into the footage with the awfully straight and "arranged" ones.

DiStUrBeDWTS 1 year ago
"And why don't they call them nuclear bombs anymore?"

Answer: bombs are dropped from a plane down upon a designated target. Since the improved development of Rocketry, nuclear devices are now attached to more accurate rockets rather than blindly dropped on a target. Hence why they are now called "Nuclear Missiles" or in most instances, simply ICBMs.

Also, take into consideration that nuclear power came from the? Manhattan project just as the nuclear bombs did.

ItachiLee 1 year ago
"...nuclear power came from the Manhattan? project just as the nuclear bombs did."

Is that the case?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Yes it is. After the end of the war, a? more practical usage was devised from bombs. If an atomic bomb can release that much energy, why not try to control it to power a nation? This follows countless examples of military devices being altered for more practical usage.

Also, because of the creation of the nuclear weapons, EMPs were also discovered.

ItachiLee 1 year ago
Actually the common name is nuclear bomb or atomic bomb, the technical term? for any of them is actually nuclear device. This is because a bomb uses an exothermic chemical reaction known as an explosion as it's main conveyance of damage, the nuclear chain reaction is a completely different method from a chemical one.

WolfRitter 1 year ago
This is? all theoretical.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
Nice oberservation, I've always wonderd myself about the camera not moving after such violent force??

DAtNizzaYOuKnOw 1 year ago
Honestly? That convinces you? It's not like they just stuck a tripod in the dirt within the blast radius and expected it to stand up on its own. The filming was done from specially-designed bunkers, using cameras that were controlled? remotely. The camera doesn't move because it's protected from the force it was placed there to record, not because it's part of some absurdist illusion.

ChunAsperEndao 1 year ago 5
is that heroshima?

idk

what do i know

that it takes a huge mother fucking bomb and the complete decimation of two major cities to cause a nation taught to never surrender to surrender

so japan gives up the fight because of a? myth

or they do it cause they feel like letting their country survive for fear that they will be wiped out by technology they have never seen before

250lespaul 1 year ago 3
Also, just to add, the tsar bomba was air-dropped over the test site by a? propeller-powered aircraft - it wasn't a team of bulldozers bundling up millions of tonnes of TNT into one place and then set off 100 miles away by Wylie Cyote and his patented red Acme plunger.

woodinio 1 year ago 4
Maybe. The pictures of that bomb show a huge heavy thing. Even with a parachute(s) it would fall fast. Propeller planes have a max speed of what; 500mph? 8 miles a minute?? Do a few calculations - would you be a happy pilot?

rerevisionist 1 year ago
The Tsar Bomba was delivered by a Tupolev 95? which had a max speed of 575mph, the device was variable yield so they dialed it down to 50mT worrying that the crew wouldn't be able to escape the 100mT blast radius in time.

WolfRitter 1 year ago
They were experimenting with the world's biggest bomb? - but they cut it in half, to let the pilot get away?

rerevisionist 1 year ago
It's not like there is a viable way of delivering a 50 million tonne payload - that's why nuclear weapons are handy: They? deliver payloads equivalent to millions of tonnes of TNT in a single device.

woodinio 1 year ago
Any thoughts on the tsar bomba?

Its detonation caused an explosion equivalent to 50 million tonnes of TNT, causing blast damage over 600 miles away, measuring 7.1 on the Richter scale, with a shockwave that travelled the earth three times.

Why would you bother gathering? up, then detonating 50 million tonnes of conventional explosive?

woodinio 1 year ago 2
because that would be fucking? awesome

LTmattYT 1 year ago
Pshychological warfare.

If the enemy has got bigger? bombs than you, you'll think twice before doing anything.

hairychicken93 1 year ago
Oh, OK, I was wondering - thanks for clearing that up.

So, what you're saying is they took 50 million tonnes of TNT, which has a density of roughly 1.6 grams per cubic centimetre, and (provided they stacked it in a perfect cube) put it in a pile nearly? 7 kilometres high, covering an area of nearly 50 square kilometres, so they could break some Swedish guy's windows. For psychological reasons.

woodinio 1 year ago 5
If I was going to lie about it I would have sent the KGB round? with some bricks before building a pile of explosives roughly five times higher than the tallest man-made structure in the world at the time (which in 1961 was the Empire State Building).

woodinio 1 year ago
Although,? given your spelling of 'psychological', you might be Sean Connery, in which case you've probably got a better understanding.

'It's pshychological warfare, mish Moneypenny...'

woodinio 1 year ago 2
yeah, sarcasm is always fun......

but honestly i don't care about you and your wikifacts.

Seriously, i give some guy my opinon on youtube and it turns out he is a total arsehole who acts like? a total hardman over a keyboard.

Oh and if you reply to this you confirm my theory that you either have ADHD or like having a sense of power, Or you are just a geek.

hairychicken93 1 year ago
OK.?

woodinio 1 year ago
richter? scale invented 1935

xtiml 1 year ago
Jesse in your video 'Hydrophobe' you have a very close-up shot of a bird. Who is filming that? Why isn't the bird scared away? How did you get within centimeters of a wild? bird? Why doesn't it attack the lens?

Sorry, just making fun of some of your comment in *this* video.

Sarahjanam 1 year ago 4
How do we even know that atoms exist?

I've? never seen one.

hazzsj 1 year ago 7
I've? never seen you... how do I know you exist? Maybe you don't

catpaw06 1 year ago 6
My God! You're right. ? Perhaps I'm just an invention of the government.

hazzsj 1 year ago 4
ROFL - Is this a case of? "I reject your reality and substitute my own"?

Or is the government involved in a twisted yet wonderfully bizarre experiment involving public water, hallucinogenics and hash brownies?

catpaw06 1 year ago 2
Someone's been watching? too much Dr Strangelove...

"our precious bodily fluids"

NARFNra 1 year ago
Wait...what... Hold on are? you implying Dr Strangelove wasn't a documentary????

Oh my god... my god... my sense of reality has just spun off it's axis. I'm passing out from the shock to my system....

catpaw06 1 year ago
you are? not looking hard enough gwasshowpah

xtiml 1 year ago
Your voice sounds so simuliar to Jay from Jay and Silent BoB. All I could picture? was Jay doing this nartiotion

WickidHolly 1 year ago 4
The real you should be asking is, "Does this video entitled 'NUKE LIES' that you claim to have made actually exist?"? Or even more fundamentally, does Jesse exist?

ChrisHobeck 1 year ago 6
Ok, so the videos were faked. no? big deal. the country was going through a cold war and wanted to seem to have a leg up on russia. and even if you dont believe that the US tested bombs in the 50s, tell that to a man dying of cancer because he grew up downwind from the test sites.

Clonedcarrot 1 year ago 3
the casual acceptance of lies in all areas of endeavor is what is? rotten, the cold war itself is was a lie.dost thou forget we were dere best frens in da german holocaust ? oh but den we had a lovers quarrell and divorced ya?

xtiml 1 year ago
You do realise that there is Nuclear power? Submarines for example. Countries use it for power, think Chernobyle. 400 times more fallout was generated by this than Hiroshima, you think if this can happen in a? controlled situation for power then they couldnt just drop a nuclear reactor as a crude nuclear weapon?

As for the 'evidence' using the camera's - think angle, distance, and the fact they are embedded in about 24 square foot of concrete and behind blast glass. Paranoia is bad. Unfounded.

samtownhero 1 year ago 9
You don't know what caused the destruction at Chernobyl any more than anyone does. In fact, you don't even know how to spell Chernobyl, so why should I believe that you know that submarines are powered by nuclear energy, or that the cameras used to film footage of bomb tests were embedded behind 24 square feet of concrete?

Also, I believe it logical that your world is more? paranoid than mine. You believe in the existence of bombs which are made of atoms but can blow up cities in one big POP.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
yes- because I believe in science.

I apologise for the Chernobyl mistake I had noticed it but forgot to take it out. I wasnt questioning what caused the destruction at Chernobyl. But the radiation cloud that drifted around the world is enough evidence for me. I think your confused about cause and effect, you say they have bombs capable of same destruction but not nuclear. Do you think before you speak? The fact that people who support you cant spell nuclear is enough for me.?

samtownhero 1 year ago
cause: massive quantity of TNT

effect: massive mushroom cloud?

jessewaugh 1 year ago
this is very thought provoking,and it raises some good points not to be discounted. they use pictures of people to prove the holocaust when i know? from analysis it never happened,rioosevelt was a war monger along with churhill,the nuclear bomb to use as excuse to invade iraq is a modern example, I personally have no proof a nucklear bomb exists,I do have proof the government is more likely to lie than tell the truth.

xtiml 1 year ago
Its really too bad we can't execute people for stupidity.... You are dumb beyond all possible? belief. I am most assured of the fact that you spend most of your time breathing through your mouth. I hope you die in a fire.

ecooke75 1 year ago
go? live in north korea you fucking communist if you wanto execute ppl who disagree with your current brainwashed view of reality.

you be the first mother fucker executed in a dictatorship.

chan0chap 1 year ago
yes oh wise man , your words of wisdom are duly noted.your histrionic emotional reaction to? a mere blurb is a zample of emotional volatility and rigid personality viewing different thoughts as a attack on ones very being and react with extreme measures . you are a treasure.

xtiml 1 year ago
thanks for uploading this important video. its sad? how many people are so invested in the terrifying reality that propaganda constructs that they're unable to deal with such elegant refutations

psionicman 1 year ago
So what about the people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki who got sick with? radiation poisoning?

HystericalWoman 1 year ago 2
Contemporary pictures of Hiroshima damage show burnt victims. These people could have been burnt by fire or by radiation.? The pictures do not prove either.

Furthermore, radiation poisoning would not necessarily manifest as apparent physical burning immediately or at any time.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
"adiation poisoning would not necessarily manifest as apparent physical? burning immediately or at any time. "

It wouldn't because that's not how radiation works

VoteNixon2008 1 year ago
That's the point.

The documentary photographs show *burnt* people. The Japanese cities were firebombed, and easily laid waste to, due to the overwhelming predominance of? wooden construction.

jessewaugh 1 year ago
nuclear fission also produces a lot of heat. This is why there's magma underground hope this? helps

VoteNixon2008 1 year ago
ART!?

badarts 1 year ago
i guess the nimitz runs on steam then...?

cheesydud 1 year ago 2
actually it does. they the reactor to? heat water to spin steam turbines to propel the ship.

performanceminded 1 year ago
Another thing which is? funny is the fact that with some atomic tests where you see vehicles, or other devices, they are not covered with a thick layer of dust. When the "atomic" bomb explodes, you see an enormous mushroom of smoke covering all the area. But those devices have no dust or ashes on them. Just ridiculous.

voerioc 1 year ago
That's an? interesting theory, I'll have to sleep on it.

CorrosionX3 1 year ago
agreed!!

also all the nuclear bombs are said to have exploded in mid? air but a mushroom cloud cant be created in mid air,

an air burst explosion would look like a firework explosion not a grounded explosion.

chan0chap 1 year ago
this idiot chanochap also doesn't think the earth moves.? according to HIM, the sun moves around the earth.

he's an IDIOT. he doesn't understand how a nuke works.

he also thinks dinosuars are fake, and jews are not a race...

ameshkin69 1 year ago 5
k? tell me how a nuke works

chan0chap 1 year ago
I'm not going to educate you. you are the dumbest fucking person that I"ve ever come accross in my entire LIFE.

go learn about what radiation is, and electrons, protons and neutrons..as well as atoms.

go learn fussion and fission, and how a nuclear plant works, and youw ill be able3 to figure out how u can WEAPONIZE this.

why don't you explain Dimona, Israel. you fucking incredibly stupid piece of? shit.

you are truly the dumbest iranian in the world. i am ashamed. and i still think ur arab

ameshkin69 1 year ago
u educate? hahahhahaha

thats like asking a dog to write a book.

nobody has every seen any particles,

electrons, protons and neutrons are mathematical theories.

u? wouldnt know how a magnet worked if a asked u and your going to teach me about radiation?

i havent seen any israeli nuke testings,i havent seen any israeli long range missiles,

they gonna throw their nukes at iran?

your a fool

chan0chap 1 year ago
chano tard. its not like you will understand it.

YOU THINK THE SUN MOVES AROUND THE EARTH. i don't expect you to understand how a fucking nuke works!!!

ELECTRONS ARE NOT MATHEMATICAL THEORIES.

the computer screen you are looking at is done with charged electrons. ELECTRICITY is ELECTRONS moving. magnets work? because they store chemical energy

please. you are fuckiN INSANE. and an embarrassment to the human RACE.

Israel has dolphin class subs with MISSLES u fucking IDIOT. my god, ur dumb

ameshkin69 1 year ago 4
"ELECTRONS ARE NOT MATHEMATICAL THEORIES"

yes they are

"ELECTRICITY is ELECTRONS moving"

every fucking school books says its the protons that is the current.

now which is it?

what your describing is? the "electron flow THEORY". never been proven because nobody actually seen an electron,

just like the relativity THEORY or the big bang THEORY or the evolution THEORY.

theories dont make facts u gotta have observation as proof

chan0chap 1 year ago
"Israel has dolphin class subs with MISSLES"

sure they do and and hitler built a super secret nazi in the south pole with flying saucers hahahahahahha

why didint they use their sub marines missiles in lebanon when hezbollah kicked their ass? back to telaviv,

where were the israeli missiles and nukes in 2006?

u dumbshit thers a difference between REALITY and war PROPAGANDA.

every side will always claim to have super weapons but 70% of the time its bullshit.

its called psychological warfare

chan0chap 1 year ago
A mushroom cloud can be created in midair.

The intense? heat causes updrafts which draw up dust in a stem, which then spreads out when it hits the tropopause.

Redingold 1 year ago
The mushroom has nothing to do with dust, since you can see the mushroom during the very first seconds of the explosions, long before the? heat could make the dust go into the updraft. And you also see the cloud of smoke with fire everywhere. It can't have anything to do with dust.

It's clearly a napalm explosion, full of smoke and flames.

voerioc 1 year ago
And one other thing. I agree with you jesswaugh, people criticizing you on abovetopsecret are obviously all Intel Operatives. It's very clear. Their answers are all so stereotyped.

And? abovetopsecret is clearly a government Cointelpro disinformation operation.

voerioc 1 year ago
It's funny. The nuclear explosion destroys a house, but doesn't break the little trees. Well in fact, it breaks some of them, but you don't see it during the explosion. They must have done that after the explosion, in order to keep some credibility.

The trees don't seems to be uprooted. However, some of them should be, because if they were planted not long before, they should have been uprooted quite easily.

voerioc 1 year ago
Why would the camera be so? high above the house if it came from a bunker?!

Reptilianmuseum 1 year ago
Because an aerial view let's you see more of the building.?

WolfRitter 1 year ago
All of those things you saw being blown up were built or placed there for the purpose of being blown up. The cameras were built to not move when the bomb was detonated so that they could capture footage of the effects of nuclear bombs, if the? camera moved at all the footage may be useless for analysis, as well as for propaganda.

You ask a few times who is moving the camera, however there is the possibility that the cameras are remote controlled, either from a distant bunker or a bunker nearby.

Spartenos 1 year ago 2
I must say you make a good? point. That house looked like a model house.

Reptilianmuseum 1 year ago
even if they're real... they wouldn't have to build thousands & thousands of them... they'd only need two or three... but they could still BILL taxpayers for the thousands & thousands of ones that don't exist... not only that but yr 'enemy' wouldn't know which are the REAL ones & so they'd have to build thousands to guarantee destroying your two or three hidden in all the fakes... probably why Russia is such a nuke mess.. they took the bait!

ejbh3160 2 years ago
... built there for testing, it isn't economic to blow the bomb in real city. Those cameras we put in aerodynamic containers that weren't effected by blast as much as tested structures. Weapons of mass destruction contain also chemical and biological weapons, use of chemical agents like mustard gas is well documented in WWI. Nuclear test sites have excessive cratering? for underground tests, take a look at Nevada proving grounds with google earth.

762rk95tp 2 years ago 3
Yes it's all lies. Have you ever considered that all those films are composite, in Ivy Mike footage for example the formation of fire ball is filmed in extremely high speed cameras, then there is raising of mushroom cloud and blast wave from entirely different camera. Those tree rows were indeed artificial as Nevada desert isn't exactly forest, they planted those trees to desert to see how forest is affected by blast wave. Same thing with all kinds of cars, tanks and houses, they bought....

762rk95tp 2 years ago 3
And why is there always this? flash of light ? Because the explosion is in fact a combination of TNT and fuel made of course on the ground. But the "nuclear" bomb is supposed to explode from a high altitude. So they need to hide the fact that the explosion comes from the ground. And to do that, they use a kind of cross fade (the flash from the bomb).

voerioc 2 years ago
Lot of tests were made on ground or in towers or in balloons. First bombs like one used in Nagasaki were air transportable but they didn't want risk test by air dropping it, accuracy problems could have affected some of testing equipment. First hydrogen bomb USA tested used liquid fusion fuel that was cryogenic, as Americans didn't capacity produce solid fusion fuel like lithium-deuteride at that time. USA got production for that set up quite soon, but as an? emergency plan they designed....

762rk95tp 2 years ago 4
... cryogenic air transportable bombs, that were retired as soon? as dry bombs were deployed.

762rk95tp 2 years ago
Of course nuclear bombs don't exist. Just think about all the smoke you see when they "explode". You have a bomb which is let's say 3 meters on 1 meter. And you have a circle of smoke of maybe 4 km on 1 km. This is absolutely impossible.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were destroyed with classic incendiary bombs. They choose these towns because most of the houses were made of wood. So, it was easy to destroy them by fire.

voerioc 2 years ago
Even if they film model explosions that doesn't mean to say the real things don't exist.

Last I checked my model train set was still? intact, and there are also trains in real life.

So, therefore I continue to believe.

AGoodSniper 2 years ago 2
The explosions themselves seem faked; it's not? just the model houses etc. If the explosions were real, why bother to fake them?

rerevisionist 1 year ago
The only lies I recommend for conspiracy purposes are about America making the two used on Japan cause they were built in Norway. That's much better than if they exist or not. WMDs and Nuke talk lies of the Illuminati, as you? say, are just offshoot lies stemming from their initial construction and suppression of the activity's of the Illuminati.

teslaandlyne 2 years ago
Buy yourself a geiger counter and? go to Hiroshima or Nagasaki. I reckon then you'll find out one way or the other. Not a bad vid overall, though.

theatomictrain 2 years ago 2
I did wonder how come there is no apparent genetic and? radiation damage to the people there. Is that possible?

rerevisionist 1 year ago
Because both Hiroshima and Nagasaki were airbursts. An? airburst doesn't leave as much irradiated debris like a nuclear steam explosion ala Chernobyl or a groundburst.

WolfRitter 1 year ago
LIES LIES LIES! Nice vid!

Nuclear bombs are fake - I've known that for years. Anybody with any critical thinking ability can see through those old movies of models being blown? up.

Dig the Thomspon Twins intro!

keithhenryw 2 years ago
how do nuclear power plants work??

Gormanmod 2 years ago
I don't know. But the possible existence of nuclear power, and the improbable existence of nuclear bombs,? must be analyzed separately.

jessewaugh 2 years ago
Basically they use the same process that makes a nuke explode, except it's much slower. The heat generated is then used to boil water, and the water vapor's pressure is used to drive a generator.

Basically? it's like a steam engine/generator, except nuclear power instead of burning coal is used to heat the water.

dingyibvs 2 years ago
good stuff,? thanks!

Mirjana7 2 years ago
I never thought about it before but this makes sense. The moon landing turned out to be a hoax - it's unbelievable what they can pull off!

Quote from Bertrand Russell: "There is no nonsense? so arrant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action."

aim331 2 years ago
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Re: NUKE LIES Comments to present

Postby FirstClassSkeptic » 19 Apr 2011 01:08

Conspirary nuts tells us how nuclear bombs are actually a governement hoax

https://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=64489

My guess is he's satirizing people who say George W. Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction in order to invade Iraq and the flood of conspiracy theories on the Internet in general. But he does it in a way you're not sure if you should believe him, laugh at him or laugh with him.

https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/nukelies

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 021673/pg1

Very nice video.

It seems that folks' conditioning won't allow them to consider that the "atom bomb" was just more war time propaganda. What we're witnessing is history being created by the victors.

The advent of mass media (radio and TV) made for the possibility of outrageous propagandist claims which just don't stand up to scrutiny with modern video editing software.

With Chernobyl, Hiroshima and Nagasaki all sprouting "miraculous" flora and fauna within weeks of the alleged radioactive contamination; it would seem the so called nukes aren't nearly as detrimental as first thought.

We are given the rationale that the Japanese surrendered because the "bomb" was something they couldn't defend against and made fighting useless.

Why wouldn't TPTB use them to avoid the myriad wars we've had since, especially since "fallout" appears to be negligible?

Good post...please message me. I'd like to be in contact with you to assist with future projects.
FirstClassSkeptic

Re: Jesse's NUKE LIES video - read Youtuber comments o

Postby rerevisionist » 13 Oct 2011 18:30

Looking again at Jesse's video, I realised there were far more clips than I'd assumed - he's used parts of about 22 different films, I estimate. Obviously, I'm a lot more familiar with these sources of evidence that I was when I first watched 'Nuke Lies'. Suggesting to me that video makers would do well to include sources as subtitles.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Return to Movies, Stills, Soundtracks: Check the Media Yourself, for Fakes & Lies!