Rerev 1955 fake US bomb test Youtube comments 8/2011

Nuclear, military & science films - newsreels, TV, DVDs, videos, Youtubes - photos & images & pictures

Rerev 1955 fake US bomb test Youtube comments 8/2011

Postby rerevisionist » 29 Mar 2011 23:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N15LMWUywHs Fake USA nuclear bomb test - NO NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON
From a 'sanitised' US film. 'Operation Cue' of 1955. As with NASA films, there are numerous anomalies. The soundtrack was a woman reporter's voice, probably to sound reassuring and normal. (At one point, she says that, being a woman, she's naturally interested in the effect of 'the bomb' on textiles!)

Note there's no attempt to test e.g. drinking water, crops, fruits, or livestock - surely more important than domestic tinned foods. The fact the 'test' took place at night no doubt was intended to cover the lack of brilliance of the 'bomb' - and also allow things to be done undetected. The lighting goes unmentioned, and yet in the middle of near-desert there must have been lighting rigs, possibly portable, maybe diesel-driven. It's amusing to see things like hard hats! The designers must have had problems trying to match the models with the actual houses - when the models were destroyed, clearly the actual house wreckage ideally should look the same...

...and so on. This doesn't *prove* nuclear weapons are a fraud. Maybe they got them to work, later? Maybe this was cunning disinformation? Note that Chinese films of tests show exactly the same use of models - could they have been having a joke amongst themselves? Maybe each group couldn't admit to the politicians that they'd failed? Maybe it was a money-making hoax? - the Manhattan Project was supposed to have been bigger than the US car industry at the time. Perhaps it was a Jewish thing since the paper money scam had recently started - with J Robert Oppenheimer doing his best to oversee it? Perhaps it was a mutual fraud with the USSR?

Fake?! lmao. I think the country of Japan (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) may disagree with you. Some people are so mother-loving stupid it frightens me.? And to think, someone as nutty as this is allowed to vote, and their vote is worth the same as a sane and logical-minded man or woman's vote. Sad.
-850wagonT5 5 days ago

@850wagonT5 - go to nukelies dot com (it's a forum) - there's a section specifically on Hiroshima and? Nagasaki, explaining the detail of how the hoax was done.
-rerevisionist 5 days ago

'hamnose' is obviously a troll. However I'll leave his stuff here.? Maybe he'll rmeove it; either way it doesn't matter.
-rerevisionist 2 months ago

Yeah, millions of people are in on the secret but you and a few other very special people aren't. Everything is faked everywhere at all times? to entertain you. It's all just a facade made by the whole universe to go around you to make you think certain things. I make millions if you believe that atomic tests were done in the Nevada desert. We want you to get vaccinations 'cause we want you to get AIDs. We make a lot of money off that too. Well now you know. End of conspiracy.
-hamnose 2 months ago

@hamnose - No, not? everything is faked. But some things are. Is that too difficult for you?

@rerevisionist apparently for you?
-hamnose 2 months ago

@hamnose - you stated that you think I believe 'everything is faked'. I don't. But some things are - usually when they are hard to check, for some reason.? I don't [know] which bit of that puzzles you.

@rerevisionist Not hard to check this out. But is it hard for you? Really? If this is a source of wonderment for you, there is something wrong with you and if this is a joke, there is something wrong with you. It is a little funny, but dude, the world is fucked up enough. If it is not a joke let me give you some advice: Relax, most things are what they appear to be, but when they aren't, try to stay calm and put them into? perspective.
-hamnose 2 months ago

@hamnose - Thanks for your kind advice. When I want? to read something stupid for amusement, I shall turn to you.

@rerevisionist I stumbled upon your video from? a link and I was shocked at the premise that nuclear weapons had been faked. I thought I'd help a paranoid schizo or admonish an a-social deviant. Yes, You'd do well to amuse yourself reading my material. Your own material is boring dull.
-hamnose 2 months ago

@hamnose - hamnose - you've only put 3 videos up, one of Dolly Parton. Your favourites all seem to be run of the mill Christian stuff. That probably helps explain your lack of science, but you accusing other people of being boring is a bit? of a cheek on your aprt.

@rerevisionist Yeah, but you are boring. So many real conspiracies in the world and there is an unnecessary arms race going on right now but you focus on a civil defense film from the 50's. I heard the vague speculation and insinuation but nothing specifically about what this propaganda reveals. Besides it has no real importance today. You should chill out and watch? a Dolly Parton video.
-hamnose 2 months ago

Note the Freemasonic / Illuminati triangles above the helmets of? the Civil Defense workers !
-mooninquirer 4 months ago

Why do the structures blow away from the blast? Why don't they suck toward it? Since the mushroom cloud is sucking up dirt from the ground, it should also be sucking these houses and such toward the mushroom? cloud, not blow them away.
-FirstClassSkeptic 4 months ago

VISIT NUKE LIES FORUM for material on this? topic - w w w dot nukelies dot com
-rerevisionist 4 months ago

If atomic power is fake,? what reason do all the countries that have nuclear power plants have to collude together to fake this? Power shortages are serious in many countries, why would they invest millions in a hoax? And what about the Chernobyl disaster, do you also contend it was faked? To what end?
-RWT683 5 months ago

@RWT683 - Why don't you do? some fucking work for yourself
-rerevisionist 5 months ago

@rerevisionist Excuse the hell out of me. I found your channel though your David Irving videos, whom I support. I am simply asking critical questions. Is that not what revisionists do?
Thanks for? being an asshole and representing historical revisionism so well.
-RWT683 5 months ago

@RWT683 - revisionists ask critical questions, but, more to the point, they make some? effort to answer them. I get sick of people not making any effort.

Comment removed
PissAss1980 4 months ago

@PissAss1980 The plane shot down by the Serbs in the '99 bombing of Serbia was an F-117, not a B-2.

No thankfully I have never been in a war. Which war were you in?

What the hell does that have to do with atomic bombs and atomic power?

Have you ever been to? Ukraine? I have, and I can assure you there is not only contamination, but the people I know who lost family and were born with heart problems would punch you in the mouth for your level of ignorance.
-RWT683 4 months ago

Comment removed
PissAss1980 4 months ago

Comment removed
PissAss1980 4 months ago

@PissAss1980 First off, I am well aware that most of what people see on TV are half-truths at best. This is true in every country unfortunately, not just the US.

Did you watch this war on TV? Did you not see the wreckage of the F-117 on Serbian TV? Show me a Serbian or other news report claiming the bomber was a B-2. Do you realize the enormous difference between the 2 planes?

I had little idea what argument you were trying to make before, and I have? even less idea now.
-RWT683 4 months ago

@PissAss1980 Since you are from "that part" of the world you also know Belarus was even more contaminated than Ukraine, as was Bryansk Oblast of Russia. I guess they are all a bunch of whiners also.?
-RWT683 4 months ago

@RWT683 - where are all the deformed birds, wild animals, insects, plants and fish? Are you an expert on the causation of heart diseases and? defects?

@rerevisionist Have you ever spent a second researching the effects of Chernobyl? There are many examples of deformed and mutated animals living in the contaminated area that are well documented.

If atomic weapons and? atomic power are a lie (and they are inextricably linked), take a moment to contemplate the vast numbers of people who would need to be privy to the conspiracy. Have any whistleblowers come forward? This is totally unlike "the Holocaust" in the volume of evidence that exists.
-RWT683 2 months ago

@rerevisionist Do you know what tritium is? It is a radioactive isotope produced as a byproduct of nuclear fission. It is used in nuclear weapons, and also commercially in "glow in the dark" wristwatches and signs, and firearm "night sights." If you live in the US, go to a gun? store and ask to see tritium night sights. If tritium is not produced by reactors what is your theory regarding its origin?

I am also curious exactly what you think is going on right now in Fukushima, Japan. Truly.
RWT683 2 months ago

@RWT683 - I know what tritium is. You don't. It's just another isotope of hydrogen, like deuterium, only with one more neutron. It's rarer? that deuterium but is naturally present in ordinary water.

Glow in dark watches use zinc sulphide, which glows after exposure to light - I don't know if the mechanism is understood. It's not radioactive at all.

Fukushima - look on nukelies dot com slash forum - we have a section on supposed nuclear energy.
rerevisionist 2 months ago

@rerevisionis Tritium occurs naturally, but in minuscule amounts. I don't think you understand the amount of tritium that is used commercially. There has to be an artificial source for this tritium which I don't believe you can otherwise explain.

Some (cheap) watches may still use zinc sulphide. Expensive watches? use tritium now since it doesn't need light exposure; it glows until its radioactive half-life (about 12 years) is expired.
RWT683 2 months ago

@RWT683 - I'm not sure why you've deviated into tritium. The obvious way is from water; lithium has the right number of? neutrons but it's an engineering question which is cheaper. As it happens I don't know how much tritium is used - but since this thread is on a fake 'nuclear' bomb I'm not sure it's important.

@RWT683 The different nations aren't really colluding together; it just appears that way because the same few rich elite run all the different nations. If you look at maps showing the location of nuclear plants, you will find that most of them are in? nations that don't have serious power shortages. Chernobyl exploded; it was a steam explosion. The radiation effects are exagerated to keep everyone in fear of nuclear weapons.
FirstClassSkeptic 4 months ago

@RWT683 - look on nukelies dot com slash forum. It';s a forum on nuclear issues & has a section on nuclear power.? And comments on Chernobyl etc.

I am a researcher who has much knowledge of Project Plowshare. USING Atomic munitions for excavation purposes. Nuclear munitions? I'm not sure. Atomic? DEFINITELY. This video however raises suspicions.
-StopFundingIsrael 6 months ago

@StopFundingIsrael - there's another view of nuclear power, which I'm uncertain about. If you're technically-minded, you might like to investigate (and email me). Could 'nuclear power stations' simply be dumploads, used to even out peaks and troughs of demand? Are third world nuclear power stations a hoax? A Canadian suggested this. I forget his online? nicknames and maybe shouldn't post his real name.
-rerevisionist 6 months ago

@StopFundingIsrael - Well, modern explosives, and also the use of electronics to time them precisely, seem a much better bet than nuclear explosions. Imagine trying to blast a canal with h-bombs as popularly imagined, for example. If I were you, I'd investigate? the possibility that the whole thing was non-nuclear. Probably best to keep quiet about it, though!

Interesting!!!?

@StopFundingIsrael - It is. My best guess is? that Vanunu was a phoney - his job was to promote the 'secret' idea that Israel 'had nuclear weapons'. The story was made up, including the sex kidnap angle which the 'goyim' always fall for. I don't suppose he spent more than a week or two in solitary, if that - all the commentators said that he looked surprisingly well after years supposedly in solitary.

@rerevisionist Nice try. However Israel were exposed less than 5 months ago on the front pages of Western media trying to sell nukes to South Africa. Their Dimona facility produced micro nuke devices used in the following false flag events:
BEIRUT US barracks 1983
Oklahoma City 1995
SEPT 11, 2001
BALI 2002,
On GHOST PLATOON in Iraq in 2003,
In Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc etc. etc.. since..
These facts are not debatable. MIcro NUKE technology has come a long way in 60+ years.

@StopFundingIsrael - There's a problem with 'micro-nukes' which of course is that there's meant to be a critical mass, below which they won't work. 'Micro-nukes' appears therefore to be pure bullshit. If I were you I'd assume these things are ordinary explosives but with hi-tech support - radio, electronics, plastics, superfine particles deposited in vacuums etc.

"has come a long way " =? Should read

Nukes never existed? Wow. I hadn't actually heard of this particular conspiracy theory before, but it may just be THE dumbest one? I've encountered yet.
-Bloodgod40 8 months ago

@Bloodgod40 - Maybe you're too stupid to understand it! Have you considered that?
-rerevisionist 8 months ago

Last week on telly there was footage of a Japanese American photographer who filmed animals used in test nuclear explosions. I don't think anyone would suggest these were fake. Not sure which was more unnerving, the naivety or the callousness.
-HLVered 8 months ago

@HLVered - I'd suggest they're fake. See if you can look again at the TV piece.

@rerevisionist - why subject animals to pain and terror just to? obtain an effect? We're talking about 1955, ten years after Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The need to measure the effects of radioactive fall-out entails using pigs and monkeys since Japs were no longer available.
-HLVered 8 months ago

@HLVered - [1] this is nothing to do with fake nuclear weapons!
[2] It's highly likely the radiation scares were designed to deter people from investigating. If you consider things calmly, spreading a tiny amount of radioactive stuff across hundreds of cubic miles is unlikely to be a danger.
[3] You may be confusing X rays, which can be generated indefinitely if there's an electricity supply, with fission which is finite

The only enemy here is denial. You sir, are in Denial.
-Npeo 9 months ago

The ridiculous, 180º rotation of the camera from the men to the explosion is an entirely unnatural shot, and with a handy black gap for splicing the two films together, no less. And, yes, the models are obvious… once I watched this video.
We've been had.
-AIexKidd 9 months ago

@AIexKidd - Yes, I think so, at least based on these films. I've found quite a few more, but haven't attempted to trawl through the Pathe News style b/w cinema newsreels which must include this sort of stuff too. The Chinese/ Indian etc films are of course just as suspect. The French ones seem more artistic - maybe they painted rather than used film special effects? - There's a lot more evidence out there
-rerevisionist 9 months ago

Have come across data that the "nuclear" power plants are actually run by giant co-generators. Very interesting, the many PSYOP applications of "Hollywood Hypnosis".
P.S.: Wish I dared to vote this up, but seems the newly-installed YouTube "crash bar" tries to load, with every video I ever voted on since the flood, and crashes my browser.
-nameofthepen 9 months ago

@nameofthepen: >Have come across? data that the "nuclear" power plants are actually run by giant co-generators.<
Can you provide any links? I am very interested in this.
-GermanenGerd 6 months ago

@GermanenGerd - I will send you a PM.
-nameofthepen 6 months ago

@GermanenGerd - actually, no, I won't. I don't feel comfortable "talking to" channels which are not public.
-nameofthepen 6 months ago

@nameofthepen: Sorry, I completely forgot it wasn't public. No wonder nobody ever visited...
If you don't want to send a PM, maybe you could post some links or keywords to search for here?

@GermanenGerd - there's a theory that nuclear power never worked. And hat so-called nuclear power stations are dumploads - they exist just to get rid of surplus electricity, typically by boiling water.

@rerevisionist: Yes, I know that there is this hypothesis. But without any evidence there is really no point in debating it. Any links?

@GermanenGerd - so far as I know, only what's openly available on Internet via google or bing. I've contacted one person specifically on this hypothesis, but I'd say hard evidence doesn't yet exist.
rerevisionist 6 months ago

@GermanenGerd You might try searching google patents for 'electric steam boiler'. LIke patent 1543514, which is a 5 megawatt steam boiler. Doesn't really prove that nuclear electrical generation is fake. But, why do they have them??
-FirstClassSkeptic 6 months ago

@GermanenGerd I have contacted a few experts in the nuclear field, like EIA, and asked them if there is an isolated place on earth powered exclusively by nuclear electrical generation. They tell me there is no such place. The only examples they can name are nuclear subs and aircraft carriers. Subs are where I can't see them, and aircraft carriers are refueled each day with jet fuel, for the jet fighters of course, but could it also be running the aircraft carrier
-FirstClassSkeptic 6 months ago

in COLD WAR era, everything can be faked or scammed, just for one purpose..
Make scary to other nation.
-declaration963 9 months ago

@declaration963 - Yes; decepetion against other nations. But also against your own people.
Do you think the Japanese high command were happy when Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed, because it meant tracts of real estate land could be built on after the war?

We can also notice at 2:37 that the mushroom is very bright. Now, paid evangelists say that the mushroom is made of dust. But, when such dust (created from rocks) is glowing so bright, it means that it is melting down. Then, how is it able to go up ? In the melting form, it would be too heavy to go up. Another proof that it is in fact a napalm explosion.
-voerioc 11 months ago

@voerioc The dark dust in some videos is what is suspicious to me. At 6000 C, everthing should be glowing. And nothing be yellow, but blue. Yellow is a low temperature flame, like a candle flame. A gas kitchen stove burns hotter than a candle, and it is blue. Many 'nuke' fireballs are yellow; that is the color of napalm burning.
-FirstClassSkeptic 6 month ago

[PissAss material 4 months ago removed]

"Godzilla" movies were more believable than the fake atomic tests......
-friedchickenlittle 11 months ago

Notice also how the dust comes back just after having reached the house and the steel tower. They have put these constructions at the very point where the blow comes back. This means they were able to calculate the precise point where the blow would come back. Incredible. Less incredible if it was a dynamite explosion with a limited blast range.
-voerioc 1 year ago

I like the position of the camera in relation to the little steel tower : perpendicular to the blast. They weren't concerned by the fact that the dust cloud could have hidden entirely the tower from the? camera. If it had been made with the real purpose of filming the effect of a nuclear explosion, they would have put it in front of the blast. Then, if the dust had recovered the tower, the camera could have seen at least the back of the tower. But then, the hoax would have been seen.
-voerioc 1 year ago

@voerioc - surely those things are models? There's no Nevada scenery behind. The lighting looks like studio lights -? not the shadows and bear in mind the flash was supposed to be a fraction of a second. Everything screams models. My Focal Encyclopedia of the time warns about models - eg there are focussing problems caused by the close-up camera.
-rerevisionist 1 year ago

@rerevisionist Yes. It's also my opinion. It's probably models. An experiment with a real house and dynamite would have been difficult to realize. They must have used models. And, as you said it, we don't see the Nevada scenery behind.
-voerioc 11 months ago

Jesse correctly points out that filming in darkness allows the film clip to be processed later. Same principle as using a matte box.
-rerevisionist 1 year ago

The announcer says, fresh butter and meat, but all I see are canned and boxed. Right off, i would say this was a way to get rid of the excess canned food left over from the war. There was a great fear among manufacturers that if all of the excess was brought back, it would depress industry for years. Most of the stuff was dumped in the ocean. I suspect Bikini Atoll was a way to get rid of excess ships and explosives. This may have been another way to get rid of it; bury it and blow it up.
-recoveringcultmember 1 year ago

I am glad to see your still collecting evidence , i hope one day you and Jessewaugh can collect enough to put a documentary together. I'm still looking for the footage of them making the big blocks of TNT that i know i have seen in some documentary some where , if i come across it again i will send it to you. [This is now Jesse's evidence clip #3]
Please keep up the good work.
-EdmundMatthewsTVOW 1 year ago

@EdmundMatthewsTVOW - In theory I'm working on it. But I have domestic and other hassle & everything? takes forever.
-rerevisionist 11 months ago

@rerevisionist Man watch out , this is so dangerious, is not like 911 thing, u could be killed for this bro
-kamaaladiin 9 months ago

@kamaaladiin - thanks; I appreciate it. But I'm not sure - once an idea gets out, it can spread fast. Anyway, if this is right, it means the future is with conventional weapons. WHich are bad enough.

@rerevisionist np, I agree with you here
-kamaaladiin 9 months ago
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Return to Movies, Stills, Soundtracks: Check the Media Yourself, for Fakes & Lies!