Why Jesse Waugh pulled his forum NUKELIES in 2012

High quality forum - Link guides to videos & evidence - Website notes - Nuclear revisionists vs nuke liars

Why Jesse Waugh pulled his forum NUKELIES in 2012.

Postby NUKELIES

Jesse Waugh
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:15:10 +0100
To: Raeto West
Hi Rae,

I posted the following in the discussion section of your Metapedia page:

I am Jesse Waugh and I am here to clarify certain things pertaining to what Rae West wrote about himself in this Metapedia article, and his relationship to Nuke Lies. Rae states that I created "YouTubes" - more specifically I created "Nuke Lies". From the initial days of the online Nuke Lies Forum, Rae insinuated himself and immediately started attempting to shift credit for original 'nuclear revisionism' to a certain Roger Desjardins - I wasn't sure why at the time.

As the forum gained popularity - it would eventually reach a million visitors - Rae attempted to insinuate himself even further into its governance. At first I appreciated this as he managed spammers and false accounts, with which the forum was rife. But as time moved on, it became apparent to me that Rae had it mind to dominate and co-opt the forum. In addition to this, he frivously began to use the word "Jew" as a catch-all label for anyone and everyone with whom he had the slightest disagreement. He also made it clear that he considered Americans to be his inferiors in so many ways.

I made it clear that he and everyone else on the forum was permitted to cite specific Jewish individuals or people in relation to events - if contributors had evidence of nefarious activity or wrong-doing. But I was not going to allow generic slating of "Jews" - i.e, "the Jews did this", "the Jews did that" - because such broad statements could not support scholarly truth, even if there were identifiable conspiracies - apparently Jewish, Freemasonic or otherwise - evident in history. Without solid proof, it is all conjecture. Rae continued his crusade against his exceedingly broad notion of what he stated were "Jews". It was at this point that I began to suspect that Rae West was an agent provocateur, possibly working for MI5. This was not an unfounded suspicion, as I had felt very much 'handled' by Rae West since he first contacted me by telephone to discuss the Nuke Lies video in 2010. I was also aware of the tactics employed by intelligence operatives who would race-bait and Jew-bait in order to get sites shut down. Hal Turner had provided an excellent example of an outed FBI provocateur, and I'd also interviewed David Shayler, so I was able to recognize certain behaviours unique to agent provocateurs - such as deliberate, highly-focused hostility designed to demoralize opponents.

Rae West continued to alter the site's Table of Contents beyond recognition - making it more and more complicated and less and less readable. He essentially ruined the site with his control freakery and Jew-baiting. At some point in early 2012, I took down the site as it was no longer sustainable, primarily due to Rae West's negative influence, but also due to uncontrollable spamming by internet marketers and the like who usually sought to create back links to their site which at that time could increase their search engine rankings.

After the site closed, Rae West - whose name sounds like a pseudonym to me - immediately started spreading rumours that I had been forced to remove the site by "intelligence operatives". Rae West subsequently appeared on several podcasts, in which he attempted to shift credit for Nuke Lies Forum onto himself, and further promulgate the myth that said Roger Desjardins was the "father of nuclear revisionism" - a silly title, but one which should rightfully be ascribed to me as I was the original progenitor of 'nuclear revisionism', who popularized the meme questioning the existence of nuclear bombs with the Nuke Lies video and forum, independently, and clear of any outside suggestion or influence.

Regardless of Rae West's motives - be they purely selfish or designed with social engineering in mind, he succeeded in the outright ruination of Nuke Lies. I believe it is a method of damage control that he has archived the site and continued to talk about it and claim credit for it.

Lastly, Rae West States that he "kept site grabs" and has therefore been able to "restore" the site. This not truthful as I provided him with the phpBB forum files from which he created a dummy site at "Big-Lies.org".

Jesse Waugh
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Re: NUKE LIES Forum and the Holocaust:

Postby rerevisionist

Apr 8, 2015, at 00:40
Hi Jesse --

I amplified a page on metapedia, and just now I found it had been removed by someone called NatAll75. There was no reason why etc. Poking about a bit I found your name mentioned, with the first sentence or so of our clarification, and I was about to email you, and found your email (below).

I'm a bit disappointed to read your material, which is full of crap, to be honest. In particular, [1] Roger Desjardins in Canada was unquestionably an early pioneer of nuke revisionism, as can be found by Googling various pesudonyms. All this is in the NukeLies site. [2] I did in fact reconstruct the site from a site grab by whtt, and had no input from you. [3] I don't think you distinguished hits from page views, so the million figure is high, which of course is regrettable.

I don't work for MI5 and never would. You don't seem to understand 'referer spam' which is a nuisance in all forums. The Jewish issue was taken up by voerioc and others, and in fact it was them rather than me that produced important info. Etc. The reason I spoke on the phone was pure curiosity - I thought you were in New York and your being in Glastonbury or nearby surprised me & in fact I was pleased you spoke.

Anyway, it's your choice if you want to be hostile. I have a high opinion of you as having brought the issue to the attention of many people, including me of course. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to investigate further back etc.

The metapedia chap (I'd guess) pulled the page because he wasn't interested in airing this stuff, and in a way I don't blame him. However it means some backlinks to my videos and articles, on many subjects, have been lost. Some of these, for example Harold Hillman's work, are of enormous importance, so I regret your interference.

NB I'm pleased you're OK; I did wonder if your New York address had attracted unwelcome attention. And thanks for opening up the nuke issue. Oh and thanks for forwarding your metapedia material; not that I agree with it, but I appreciate your honesty.

Rae
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby NUKELIES

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 04:00:16 +0100
Hi Rae,

I'm not being hostile. I am defending myself - either from your hostility, or more likely from your serious character flaw, in that you fail to see how terribly miserly your failure to ever display human generosity might be.

If you are not an MI5 agent, then you have behaved in an incredibly petty manner. Frankly I'd rather you were intelligence as it would explain your actions and words. Otherwise I'm loath to imagine what those must say about your personality.

Anyway I've cleared the air. I had a sort of Google Alert tell me about the Metapedia page - and reading it was the last straw I guess. I stand by everything I wrote, which is sincere, and if you really care, which I doubt, then I'm glad it got the message through.

Regards,
Jesse
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Postby rerevisionist

On Apr 8, 2015, at 08:38 Raeto West wrote:

Hi Jesse--
It's easy enough to gauge the contributions of the various writers in the Nukelies site. Yours are, in fact, pretty much negligible.

FirstClass Skeptic and I between us did a lot to clear up the issues of the mechanics of Hiroshima etc, such as the truth about Ferebee, the faked plane wing shots, the radiation, the news reports something like a year later, and the political manoeuvrings. Voerioc and others were spot on about Jews, including for example Baruch. The E G & G connection was me later. Exorcist started up the material on test sites, though he was late in the 2011-2012 period. Whether you like it or not, Desjardins had lots of the material first, though he would never say where it came from and unfortunately he hasn't written anything summarising it - his nuclear powered electricity material I think had something to do with his awareness of Niagara. There's lots of sound material on WW2, the 'cold war', 'Lucky Dragon', Jewish 'atom spies', LBJ, Cuba so-called crisis, supposed nuclear subs etc. The fact is you played a creditable role in being the first, or nearly the first, youtuber. But since then you've done little, presumably because you're not equipped to deal with science and technology. You don't seem to know much about computers, judging by your mistaken comments in effect on spam and hit rates and site grabs. However you did pick the best Bulletin Board layout, fortunately, not the ones where space is wasted.

I don't like your imputation of character flaws to me. You pulled the site, not me. It had important work by other people which you apparently were perfectly happy to throw away. You flooded it with junk about 'metrosex' and made no attempt to research into eg Rothschild during WW2 getting all the technology and handing it to Jews in Russia - where tens of millions were being massacred by Jews. (Just one example). Since I reposted it, which wasn't easy, I went through and gave meaningful file names etc which was a lot of work (and still not complete), and added new material in red if I thought it was worth the trouble - this may be what you mean when you complain about the layout: if you look at any typical bulletin board, the layout of nukelies is a model of clarity by comparison, with clear demarcation into a fairly small number of topics. When it comes to pettiness, I'm afraid you're the leader. I don't know if you have email addresses of the leading contributors, but if so, you might check with them. I'm not in touch with them.

It's a pity metapedia aren't more competent - I had an automated message no doubt similar to yours, showing 'NatAll75' had deleted the piece. Whoever that is was obviously not competent. In fact Metapedia collectively haven't grasped the importance of the nuke issue.

Read my first sentence again. In summary, you played an honourable, but small, part. It's more than most people do, of course.

Anyway, I don't want to spend more time on this. My big-lies site now includes nukelies as a subset (and in fact the title I suppose reflects your influence - the whole thing might better have been called nuke truths or something). I'm entirely justified in doing this: you've proved you're not interested in the collective work of a number of very good, in fact first-rate, contributors, so I have to say I'm pleased it's out of your reach.

Anyway good luck with your arts material.
Rae
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby NUKELIES

Jesse Waugh
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 09:05:24 +0100
Rae,

You just don't get it do you?

Okay well best of luck.

Jesse
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Postby rerevisionist

Raeto West
08/04/2015
To: Jesse Waugh

Hi Jesse-

It's a pity you don't face the truth. Anyway; it's your choice.

R

[Added note: I reposted my Metapedia piece here on this site, as Metapedia appears to be out of my reach. Note also: these emails, at least on my side, were typed without careful consideration; apologies to contributors who might seem under-reported.]
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Return to Welcome to "Nuke Lies" Forum! Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?