Supposed 1967 Chinese H Bomb test on Youtube

Nuclear, military & science films - newsreels, TV, DVDs, videos, Youtubes - photos & images & pictures

Supposed 1967 Chinese H Bomb test on Youtube

Postby rerevisionist » 31 Mar 2011 13:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuX5xug9prk

Just over 2 minutes. The source isn't given (as per many mediocre youtubes) but according to the translation the date was 1967. Unusual in I think trying to show an air blast - there's a symmetrical blob, including the something like the 'liquid' special effect remarked on by 'NukeLies' in his video. It looks as though the thing explodes while still in clear sight; how can anyone take that seriously? Then there are several 'explosions', starting with the napalm style thing, and a dark smoky thing, finally a white pillar with irregularities - this looks like a still picture, maybe a painting, very like some French images. It appears to be static - I haven't checked carefully, but the zooming out may be designed to hide its lack of movement.

I wonder whether the Cold War with China was another set of lies.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Re: Supposed Chinese H Bomb test video

Postby NUKELIES » 31 Mar 2011 14:37

Thanks for this rerevisionist. Certainly a pretty nuclear bomb test, with nice music.
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Re: Supposed 1967 Chinese H Bomb test on Youtube

Postby FirstClassSkeptic » 17 May 2011 12:08

faranaha wrote:How do i make youtube work

I don't know, I have problems with it also.

If the video isn't finished, try right click on the video window, and then select 'Stop download' before going to another video. Otherwise, you might have more than one video trying to download at once.
FirstClassSkeptic

Re: Supposed 1967 Chinese H Bomb test on Youtube

Postby rerevisionist » 17 May 2011 16:15

faranaha wrote:How do i make youtube work ?

Youtube has a help site - mostly people exchanging comments - why not look there? It's unlikely you're alone with Safaria/Mac problems.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Return to Movies, Stills, Soundtracks: Check the Media Yourself, for Fakes & Lies!