Petrozavodsk nuclear power conference - 3-10 July 2011.
(I think this is the conference, though it seems all aimed at 'juniors' - perhaps there was another conference for the bosses?
- rerevisionist)Organizing committeechairman:
V.V. Mazalov - Dr. of sci., prof., director of IAMR KarRS RASco-chairmans:
Yu.V. Zaika - Dr. of sci., prof., IAMR
A.V. Voronin - PhD, vice-rector of PetrSU
I.E. Gabis - Dr. of sci., prof., StPSUmembers of committee:
A.N. Kalashnikov - PhD, Fed.Ag.Atom.Energy
B.F. Reutov - Ministry of Science
V.V. Popov - PhD, IAMR
T.P. Tihomirova - PhD, IAMR
I.A. Chernov - PhD, IAMRsecretary of committee:
Natalia Ivanovna Rodchenkova, PetrSU
E-mail: email@example.comProgram committeechairman:
R.I.Il’kaev – academician of RAS,
director of Russ. Fed. Nucl. Cent.co-chairmans:
A.A.Kurdumov - Dr. of sci., prof., StPSU
A.A.Uhimchuk - Dr. of sci., Russ. Fed. Nucl. Cent.members of committee:
A.K.Chernishev - Dr. of sci., RFNC
T.N.Kompaniets - PhD, StPSU
R.A.Causey - Dr. of sci., USA
A.Hassanein - Dr. of sci., USA
P.Ioannou - Prof., University of Athens, Greecesecretary of committee:
Irina Sergeevna Ludinovskova, StPSU
[Logo of 'International conference for young scientists and specialists']Time and place of conference
The conference will be held from 03 to 10 of July at the International training centre «Urozero» of Petrozavodsk State University, Karelia, Russia.
How to find the training centre will be explained in the last information message. It will be published by 10 of May 2005.Registration and fee
Registration has been closed. List of participants is published on the conference web-site.
Conference fee will be collected at the reception at 03 of July:
for students – 1000 rubles,
for others – 2000 rubles.Additional information
The lectures will be published on CDs after the conference. The organizing committee will be thankful for an electronic version of the lectures. The preferable format is MS PowerPoint. Conference web-site
Full information about the conference, phones, e-mails, latest news can be found on the web-site:http://www.IHISM-junior.spbu.ru
[Logo of Deuterium, Tritium, Helium, Hydrogen - for 'juniors']
03-10 July 2005
Petrozavodsk, training centre
Inst. Appl. Math. Research KarRC RAS,
of atomic energy of Russia,
Russ. Fed. Nucl. Cent.,
StPetersburg State Univ.,
Petrozavodsk State Univ..Lectures
The following lectures will be read at the conference IHISM'05 Junior by the best specialists of Russia, Europe and the USA.GENERAL LECTURES
· Fundamental research of Russian Nuclear Centre by director of Russian Nuclear Centre, academician Il’kaev R.I
· Atom and Hydrogen: Fundamentals of the Stable World Energy by academician Ponomarjov-Stepnoj N.N.
· How Much Energy Does the Human Need? by Corresponding member of RAS Ponomarjov L.I.
· Hydrogen brittleness of construction materials by prof. Archakov Yu.I.
· A Review of Tritium Retention and Release from Carbon, Beryllium, and Tungsten by Dr. R.Causey, Sandia National Laboratory, USA
· Lazer and Discharge Produced Plasmas for Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography by Dr. A. Hassanein, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
· “ATLAS” Experiment in LHC-Accelerator by prof. P.Ioannou, Athens University, Greece
· Hydrogen Energy Devices. Peculiarities of using construction materials by prof. Holodny V.I.
· Construction Materials for Nuclear Techniques by prof. Chernov V.M.
· Thermal-Nuclear Reactors. Problems of the first side by prof. Mazul I.V.
· Hydrogen in Research Programmes of Russian Nuclear Centre by prof. Yuhimchuk A.A., Russian Nuclear Centre
· Superpenetrability. Theory and Applications by prof. Livshits A.I., St-Petersburg University of Technology
· Boundary-value problems for modelling hydrogen interaction with solids by prof. Zaika Yu.V., Inst. Appl. Math. Research of Karelian Research Centre RASSPECIAL LECTURES
· Hydrogen and Helium Issues for Liquid Metal Plasma Facing Components by Dr. A.Hassanein, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
· Structure and Dynamics of Hydrogen in Intermetallic Hydrides of Rare-Earth Metals by prof. V.Yartys,IFE, Norway
· Evaluating Rate Constants of Hydrogen interaction with Metals by Methods of Statistical Physics by dr. Komarova M.V., St-Petersburg State University
· Calculating Energetic Parameters of Hydrogen Interaction with Metals by Quantum-Chemistry Methods by dr. Dobrotvorsky A.M.
· Kinetics of Forming and Decomposing of Hydrides of Metals by prof. Gabis I.E., St-Petersburg State University
· Kinetics and Energy of Hydrogen Interaction with Solids by prof. Kurdjumov A.A., St-Petersburg State University
· Hydrogen Influence on Zirconium Alloys by Dr. Ivanova S.V.
· Hydrogen in Zirconium by dr. Shmakov A.A.
· Hydrogen-related Problems with Reactor Materials by prof. Kalin B.A.
· Influence of Hydrogen on Mechanical Properties of Materials by prof. Tkachjov V.I., Ukraine
· Introduction and Accumulation of Hydrogen Ions in Metals by prof. Pisarev A.A.
· Hydrogen and Helium in Metals by dr. Kompaniets T.N., St-Petersburg State University
· Structure and Properties of Titanium Alloys After Reversible Hydrogen Alloying by Dr. Murzinova M.
· Modern Level of Technology of Hydrogen Isotopes Splitting by Dr. Magomedbekov E.P.
· Metal-Hydride Way of Hydrogen Storage by Dr. Tarasov B.P.
· Mechanical Aspects and Deformation Response in Thermodynamically Open and Closed Metal-Hydrogen Systems by prof. Skrjabina N.E., Perm State University
· Thermodynamical peculiarities of Metal-Hydride Systems by dr. Klyamkin S.N., Moscow State University
· Study of Hydrogen Retention in Plasma-Contacting Materials Used For Controlled Thermo-nuclear Synthesis by Alimov V.H.