More Japanese killed by 1923 earthquake than by 'atom bombs'

Pacific War: Tokyo & Japan fire-bombed - 6 & 9 Aug 1945 - Hiroshima & Nagasaki nuke & radiation myths

More Japanese killed by 1923 earthquake than by 'atom bombs'

Postby FirstClassSkeptic » 01 Sep 2011 17:00

The last major earthquake to strike Tokyo was in September 1923, when the magnitude 7.9 Great Kanto Earthquake rattled eastern Japan for 10 minutes and led to the deaths of as many as 140,000 people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... aster.html

This doesn't make it clear whether the 140,000 were all in Tokyo, or were spread out over 'eastern Japan'. This is about double the estimate given by Crawford Sams for the deaths by the 'atomic bomb' in Hiroshima. So maybe, Hiroshima and Nagasaki put together didn't equal one earthquake?

This says 'up to' so I don't know the range of estimates. Of course, there's also a wide range of estimates for the bombing of Hiroshima.
FirstClassSkeptic

Re: More Japanese killed by 1923 earthquake than by 'atom bo

Postby rerevisionist » 04 Sep 2011 19:25

One of H J Eysenck's books on psychology) said that more British people died in road accidents during the Second World War than did in battle. At least, that's how I remember it. I must check.

During the Second World War, 244,723 servicemen were killed; on the roads [of Britain] since the beginning of this century, 275,000 have died. In the United States accidents are the biggest cause of death from birth to middle age, and even in people over seventy years of age they still constitute the fifth most frequent cause of death. The number of deaths and injuries caused by traffic accidents during the Second World War [in USA] was more than three times as large as the number of war casualties! (Traffic deaths and injuries totalled 3.4 million, while the total number of war casualties was 0.95 million). (Written in about 1965).

And of course more Jews died in road accidents than of 'gassing' during the Second World War.

And more Germans in Dresden than Japanese by 'atom bombs'.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby Psygremlin » 05 Nov 2011 11:39

rerevisionist wrote:And of course more Jews died in road accidents than of 'gassing' during the Second World War.

Citation please.
Psygremlin

Postby rerevisionist » 05 Nov 2011 12:17

Psygremlin wrote:
rerevisionist wrote:And of course more Jews died in road accidents than of 'gassing' during the Second World War.

Citation please.

Well, I'm not 'citing' anyone. The gassing stories were always a hoax, so assuming there was at least one traffic death, there's the proof.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby Psygremlin » 05 Nov 2011 15:20

rerevisionist wrote:Well, I'm not 'citing' anyone. The gassing stories were always a hoax, so assuming there was at least one traffic death, there's the proof.

Ok, now I'm asking for citations. So Auschwitz was just a big holiday camp was it?

Seriously - you're a holocaust denier too? Or just anti-Semetic, judging by your other posts? Is there anything you believe in?
Psygremlin

Postby rerevisionist » 06 Nov 2011 03:45

Psygremlin, this is a rationalist site, and we believe in evidence. I'm not going to go through all the material on the fraud of the 'holocaust'; you can do it for yourself if you're serious. You have to understand we cannot be a target for spammers.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby FirstClassSkeptic » 15 Nov 2011 13:42

Psygremlin wrote:Ok, now I'm asking for citations. So Auschwitz was just a big holiday camp was it?

It was a labor camp. Today it's an indoctrination center where they take unsuspecting school children to see. It's part of a scheme whereby the jews financially profit from.
FirstClassSkeptic

Return to WW2 Japan - Proofs that Hiroshima & Nagasaki were not A-Bombed