Click for a guided tour round this entire site - the logical sequence of the layout of topics; interesting topics described, and linked to; piece together the real truth behind the events:-
Click here>> Guided tour of entire big-lies website
While you're about it, check more nuke scepticism videos ----
All of these are quite short and easy enough to understand:---
Added June 2013
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg2rwII9BFE LYNDON JOHNSON ('LBJ') - 'daisy' scare commercial for the US election of 1964
annotated version. The original one-minute ad was shown once only, very likely so that people would be less likely to spot the fakery. The reference to 'all God's children' no doubt was partly a reference to the 'Jewish' belief in being 'chosen by God'; the Talmud explicitly states non-Jews are worthless and not to be saved. Includes request to search this site for nuclear-related information—the scare, here, enabled Jews to get even more of a stranglehold on the USA's money, weaponry. A slogan added is "Be Jew Aware - Your Life May Depend on It".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N15LMWUywHs Fake USA nuclear bomb test - NO NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON
- based on a US color film, 'Operation Cue'
(1955), with numerous anomalies, some suggested by viewers - eg the unnatural panning shot allows a splice; the audience show no emotion or surprise; the flame continues for a long time - it's not a flash; the tests of foodstuffs etc are perfunctory. The title was suggested to me to try to catch the attention of the US's large number of fundamentalists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhiXxJ34Qzo Atom Bomb Could Be Mimicked by Large Explosion
- from a newsreel; shows the island of Heligoland off the German coast being blown up just after WW2 - claimed to be an explosion of about the same magnitude of an atom bomb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN8M6vO_kCg British 1957 'H Bomb' fraud - film proof
Also extracted from a newsreel. Various anomalies are shown, including blast effects not showing up e.g. on the sea's surface, rather crude retouching, and aircraft shown segueing into view of the sun, and 'double flash' consisting of two overexposed frames separated by normal exposure. I fear I was too lazy to include a reversed-out frame which was in the original - same sort of thing as in Jesse's video, and conclusive proof of meddling. And too lazy to show the aircraft clearly faked against the landscape. Note that a bit of this film appeared at the end of the film 'Dr Strangelove'
along with other black and white supposed nuclear explosion clips - all of them well-known. Note note how few films are ever shown of these supposed tests - always the same one shot, despite the tests costing millions.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWN3Z_JmzMo Hiroshima was Fire Bombed - Disbelief of Atom Bomb
Another b/w extract, from something like a Time-Life film of WW2. Voiceover specifically doubts whether there was an atom bomb - it may have been made up as a propaganda device to save Japanese face. (Jesse has the same clip on his site - I emailed it to him).Pair of videos ---
FIRST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbSvoaPE6Ng 'Atom bomb' test fake - 50 sec sequence from original film
- this is taken from a standard film of the time - it's a black and white sequence inserted into several films (some black and white, some colour) showing journalists, building workers etc preparing a site for a test, complete with a few buildings and other mockups. Note the absurd stirring soundtrack. It's obviously a set of timed multiple explosions plus other effects, including the use of negative film I suppose to look mysterious. Also has model houses. Incidentally Chinese films look very similar - they almost seem to have been made by the same studio.
SECOND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsrISr4ivTY 'Atom bomb' test fake - 50 sec sequence edited frame by frame negative
- the title is a bit clumsy! This is the SAME 50 second sequence, but I've inverted each frame, then replayed the whole thing, so it's a negative. It's also a lot slower than the original, so you can see better what's going on. I've put in quite a few annotations; for example the model buildings don't have any desert background, as they should with a high viewpoint. The direction of the supposed nuclear blast reverses, something they thought ought to happen. There's some sort of ignition method - smoke is blown in from the near point of the picture. And it's very clear the house shots were negative - something that couldn't possibly happen with untampered footage.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWz-xpbKcQ0 'Atomic bomb' tests?? - goggles give evidence of frauds
- I was struck by the use of goggles as props in many of the films, and this is a composite from several newsreels, making it clear that the protection they'd give was negligible, if the brightness was anything like as great as claimed. (Added later: And, as firstclassskeptic says, there should be reflections in the goggles when viewed face on ... and a shadow of the cameraman for that matter)..