Acoustic contamination Bigger Threat than "Nuclear"

'Rethinking nuclear weapons' - discreet lies - covert policy reversals - managed nuclear closedowns - payoffs

Acoustic contamination Bigger Threat than "Nuclear"

Postby Sorensen731 » 06 Aug 2011 23:03

I'm tired of the Geiger counter, the "daily", "max" doses of "radiation". The real threat that really affects our bodies and minds, making us ill is NOISE.
Sorensen731

Re: Acoustic contamination Bigger Threat than "Nuclear"

Postby FirstClassSkeptic » 14 Oct 2011 23:04

Noise, artificial electromagnetic radiation, chemicals in air, water, soil, food. Bad nutrition. Surroundings all man made; not much natural.

I would say that a high sugar diet does more harm than radiation.

Maybe radiation is just something to blame it all on?

Did you ever notice that when the talk about leading causes of cancer, it's always something natural? The sun, radon gas, tobacco, green skinned potatoes.
FirstClassSkeptic

Postby NUKELIES » 21 Oct 2011 20:43

Sorensen731 wrote:I'm tired of the Geiger counter, the "daily", "max" doses of "radiation". The real threat that really affects our bodies and minds, making us ill is NOISE.

I agree - especially in New York City. The amount of unnecessary noise is mind blowing. There was a movie about it a few years ago with Tim Robbins or whoever the guy was in Shawshank Redemption which is the most overrated movie of all time and is a crap movie by the way.

Ghetto people feel the need to yell 24 hours a day, car alarms go off at least half a dozen times a day, sirens echo against the project high-rises 5 times a day. I bought a place in the English countryside to get away from it. And it really is nice and silent out in the country - all you hear are wrens and pheasants and owls and ducks and crows and blackbirds and robins and cows and sheep and foxes.
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Postby ExpertOfSound » 21 Feb 2012 00:26

First post on this forum by the way, hello everyone :D
ExpertOfSound

Postby rerevisionist » 21 Feb 2012 00:41

Expert - no offence; this is not a usual forum, where mildly amusing rubbish is the general rule. Please post serious stuff. Thanks.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Return to Nuke Scams Future: Covert Exit Strategies & Secret Plans to Phase Out Nuke Frauds