Hydroelectric Power Since 1945

Hydro | Hydroelectric | Three Gorges | head | flow

Postby rerevisionist » Inserted 23 Aug 2015

[1] Importance underestimated because of the hype about so-called nuclear power. Desjardins and Canada [1a] /nuke-lies/www.nukelies.com/forum/US-electric-power-demand.html inc predictions for demand which RD says were grossly overestimated. [2] 1947 book extract 1947 World's Wealth [3] Wikipedia [4] Stats problems inc vast figures with no points of comparison 'This power station generates an incredible 22.5GW of electricity from its 32 700MW hydro turbines - equivalent to the output from 22 typical coal power stations (50 million tons of coal), or the power used by four cities the size of Los Angeles. In units of electricity that is a total of around 100 billion kWh per year'-Approximately 3% of China's vast power needs are met by the hydropower plant how much wasted? ease of adjustment - turning tap diag of countries with hydroel / also eg Congo electricity per consumer presumably important: huge project spread among 100M people may be lower than smaller projects; may be temptation to overstate; percent of hydroelect gives a table, but possibly not much use/ plant which mostly feeds e.g. electrolysis plant not available for consumers [5] Three Gorges journeyman films don't even know what a cooling tower is, the difference between smoke and steam, where CO2 comes from. China cities to economic growth [6] nuclear power as tiny proportion - diagram
[7] TOP 50 SITES Google for 'nuclear truth' 20 Aug 2015 19:50 GMT 'nuclear truth' -------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Nuclear energy' and our changing climate. (inc Richard Rhodes)
9/11 Former Soviet nuclear intelligence officer Dimitri Khalezov proves 9/11 was nuked
Dirty, Dangerous and Expensive: The Truth About Nuclear Power. .. manipulating the public's concerns ...
Israel has been a well-established nuclear weapons state for 40 years.
Disaster at Three Mile Island nuclear power plant
When electricity from solar or nuclear power plants is worth more than the costs associated with generating it...
Koide Hiroaki Quickly [after 40 years] he recognized the flaws in ... nuclear waste time bomb
Scandinavians closest to putting waste underground.
After the devastating Fukushima disaster, one would think Japan would be extra careful about the re-opening of nuclear plants.
Nuclear Truth of 9/11 and other
Hours before Tehran and historic nuclear deal, much of the Iranian media is expressing ...
The man made nuclear radioactive wasteland formally known as earth is crying for help . Fukushima
www.theguardian.com - This may be a bad time to say it, but the US needs to continue to build nuclear power plants.
President Barack Hussein Obama's decision to sign a horrible nuclear deal with the terror-supporting nation of Iran is no laughing matter
BBC News - deadline looms for an international deal on Iran controversial nuclear programme, but no-one knows if and when the deal can be
5 Nuclear Powered Carriers at Norfolk Navy Yard-Truth! But ... five U.S. Navy aircraft carriers were docked at the Naval Base in Norfolk, Va.
9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive ... the Most Dangerous Energy Source on Earth.
EU nuclear stress tests - How safe are our nuclear power plants?
Months of Iranian pressure ... Iran got a deal that legitimizes its nuclear program, rewards its defiance
future surprise world war involving a nuclear holocaust triggered by conflict in the Middle East, I have noticed that many ...
9/11 Truth Goes Nuclear: Huge caverns of “melted granite” were found below the foundations of the Twin Towers.
the thrash metal band Nuclear Assault
Iran Nuclear Deal - The Americans have taken the Shia Muslim side in the Middle East ... Word on the Arab Street is that Barack Obama signed a nuclear ...
"Pandora's Promise" and the truth about nuclear energy - splitting of atoms ...
A Nuclear device cannot be detonated at any time or any place, this video ... possibilities of time travel and the truth about atomic bomb testing.
Iran agreement will allow Iran to participate in nuclear research that is scaled back to near bare bones. Iran will have to reduce the number of ...
radiation truth ... Our goal is share the latest information on nuclear power, and its health effects, and the why we must end its use.
if the (Iran nuclear) deal gets rejected, they still get $150 billion. — Donald Trump
Lise Meitner: In 1945, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry to Otto Hahn for the discovery of nuclear ...
three mile island 1979, with what could be seen as its only prescient act during its existence, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission rejected its ... The Hushed Up Truth of [Jew] Kerry's Personal Iran Connection
Were they caused by thermo-nuclear explosions detonated to obliterate the steel reinforced, cast concrete, tubular core structure of WTC ...
Unspoken Crisis of Worldwide Nuclear Radiation. Michel Chossudovsky (Editor)
Nuclear War and the Great Tribulation - it is more likely—in fact almost certain—that these prophecies are describing the start of a devastating nuclear ...
LORDS OF THE NUKES. Nuclear truth: HISTORY? BOMBS?
The ground truth of my experience in the country did not support the narratives about China I studied in school. Every time I return to China ...
70th anniversary of the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, ... Moment of truth nears for nuclear waste time bomb - Daily Mail
Exposing the naked truth of nuclear weapons - Action AWE ... Dr Rownland Dye, a former nuclear scientist and one of the participants in the ...
A complete solution to the Iranian nuclear problem requires the US Senate ... Some minds have gone so far from the Truth, that they can no longer reason. or ...
Danny Lilker (Nuclear Assault, S.O.D., Brutal Truth). My friendship with Matthias Prill spans almost 30 years. now! He brought Nuclear Assault down ...
SerpentSlayer 2015/08/17 at 5:44 pm I have many ancestors who fought in the brothers wars. A great, great grandfather who was in from mons (after being involved in the second boer war), uncles who fought at the Somme, another uncle who was captured by the Germans in the second one and a grandfather who fought several campaigns against the Italians. While I think both of those wars, especially the second were disastrous, I find strength in knowing that the blood of warriors runs in my veins. They fought for Britain, at least that’s what motivated them, I know they did it and I know, as a result I will be able to do the same if it is ever required, if I have it in me to fight, I know, if that route is open to us, that politics will be a cakewalk, whatever is thrown at me.
-------------
TiglathUK 2015/08/18 at 11:38 pm The important issue is the deliberate monstrous lies and deception from their own commanders, which led these airmen into another unnecessary mega war, and often their premature deaths, not whether they were actually brave and heroic.
Max Musson 2015/08/19 at 8:04 am You are right, understanding the deception of the WW2 generation which led them into a catastrophic fratricidal war is of paramount importance, but that does not mean we cannot recognise the evident bravery and heroism exhibited by the combatants of both sides.
Updated 14 Mar 2017
rerevisionist
Site Admin