1945 Newsreel on Japan's Surrender - no Holocaust (8/2011)

Nuclear, military & science films - newsreels, TV, DVDs, videos, Youtubes - photos & images & pictures

1945 Newsreel on Japan's Surrender - no Holocaust (8/2011)

Postby rerevisionist » 06 Apr 2011 20:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWN3Z_JmzMo Hiroshima was Fire Bombed - Disbelief of Atom Bomb

RE NUCLEAR BOMBS A SCAM? Was Hiroshima firebombed?
See NUKE LIES FORUM.
This video from a 1960s series of films on WW2, narrated by Jim Bishop. Date of recording the sceptical voiceover is not given; the film is clearly contemporary with the end stages of WW2 in Japan. [Source: Battle Line - Recorded History of WW2 - 8 DVD sets available from 'Range' in the UK - fair use claimed]

39 comments

Hiroshima was Fire Bombed?
you must be stupid fucking retarded dick head buddy!
A-bomb killed 300,000 people(civilians) in Hiroshima, and Nagasaki!
fire bomb cannot kill that many people!

an idiot like you are everywhere, trying to justify Hiroshima, Nagasaki a-bomb terror, and you know you fucking cock suckers will pay for what you've done to Japan! you fucking pigs will get your asses back soon or later!

go get a brain before you posting such stupid video like this buddy!
-michinco 1 week ago
@michinco - Don't call me 'buddy', you brainless masturbator. Make some effort and try to investigate for yourself. It's called 'thinking'.
-rerevisionist 1 week ago

You heard 911wasjews boys; he demand "sound evidence on nuclear weapons" so move your asses, drop some bombs over pacific island and bring evidences, sound evidences, to his forum - otherwise shut up!
-TurpentineRec 3 weeks ago

@TurpentineRec - absolutely true. Jews could give a demonstration blast (using US taxpayers' money - it wouldn't even cost them). Couldn't they?
-rerevisionist 2 weeks ago

It's common sense that Atomic bomb is a scam. If they had them they would have nuked this world to small pieces a long long time ago.
With such a weapon a first strike is victory.
Fire bombing is very bad
-stefanuk23 1 month ago

On a hunch, I started searching for information on faked nuclear weapons. That hunch has long since been confirmed as correct. They do not have nuclear weapons. There were no planes on 911. There was no landing on the moon. Everything you see today is a hollywood production. The jew is an eternal liar, and behind every bit of it. What's sad is how easily people buy into it. If it was on TV it MUST BE REAL! Wag the fucking dog already! Subverted Nation (dot net)
-911wasjews 2 months ago
@911wasjews - Thanks for this. Why not log into nukelies dot com slash forum and look at our forum? We've done our best to tie up the threads and produce a coherent picture (making up A bombs; why H bombs were made up after; truth about Hiroshima; the physics) but you appear to be able to make good contributions. Become a member if you like. Subvertednation is an Interesting site btw - Castro as a Jew
-rerevisionist 2 months ago

@rerevisionist Forums bring in too many jewish trolls, and although slick, I can already see at least one on your forum. I don't agree with debating facts, or allowing these kikes a platform to speak, so I don't do forums. SN is my site, so share and enjoy. Maybe I'll cover the nuke thing some time in the future. Castro is indeed a jew, no doubt about it. Just like there is ZERO doubt that nukes don't exist. This means the enemy has no trump card to use, and is good news. (cont'd)
-911wasjews 2 months ago

@911wasjews Without nukes, the jew has nothing to scare people into submission, which is what got me looking in the first place. Chemical and biological weapons can backfire too easily, but that doesn't mean they won't use them. However, the chances are very slim, because they would risk destroying themselves in the process. FEAR is how they control people, and it's high time they lose that weapon too. Everything they do is a fraud, and it won't last forever. Keep up the good work.
-911wasjews 2 months ago
@911wasjews - well, it's up to you about forums. If you have sound evidence on nuclear weapons (or power), however, it's a pity it's not out there.
-rerevisionist 2 months ago

@rerevisionist I don't have anything major beyond what you and some of the others here have done. I am just able to spot the deception, I haven't actually gone digging into it. My eyes are on a much bigger picture. If I do come across anything significant that will help you, I will personally contact you. You have my word.
-911wasjews 2 months ago

@rerevisionist Have you ever seen the colour film of victims suffering from radiation burns, and the skin peeling off their backs? I doubt that was caused by firebombing. And the victims themselves, should know if it was firebombed or not. I think their stories, would be very different to yours.
-phil1958uk 3 weeks ago

@phil1958uk Or the narraters, at the end of this video.
-phil1958uk 3 weeks ago
@phil1958uk - it's 100% consistent with firebombing.
-rerevisionist 3 weeks ago

@rerevisionist Ask the victims if it was firebombed. Also if what happened on that day in Hiroshima was a lie, it would've required virtually the whole of Japan and beyond, to lie about it, to make it convincing enough. - Impossible.
-phil1958uk 3 weeks ago
@phil1958uk - You don't seem to know that nobody in Japan heard the story of the so-called nukes until long after. Read Basil Liddell-Hart if you don't believe me.

@rerevisionist Please watch the VIEW OF HIROSHIMA AFTER ATOMIC BOMBING video, on You Tube. - That was not caused by firebombing.
-phil1958uk 2 weeks ago
@phil1958uk - please try, for once in your life, to make an effort to find something out for yourself
rerevisionist 2 weeks ago
@phil1958uk - skin peeling etc is completely consistent with firebombs. There are written accounts by Japanese of houses on fire. There was no radiation problem whatever. The Japanese ween't told there was an atom bomb until months later.
-rerevisionist 2 weeks ago

@911wasjews **** 911WASJEWS - his youtube site has been closed****

See also:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Pt215DLi­o[/url]
Where General Farrel says that the atomic bomb was a 'fairyland' project.
-FirstClassSkeptic 6 months ago

In spite of all the accounts that Ferebee pushed a button, squeezed a trigger, or flipped a lever to release Little Boy, there is no such manual control on the Norden bomb sight. The switched that closed to release the bomb was internal and inaccessable to the bombardier. The bombsight calculated the time to release the bomb. Thus no extraordinary skill on the part of Ferebee would have enabled him to drop a bomb with the accuracy claimed.
[NB search NUKELIES for FEREBEE to see FirstClassSkeptic's detail on Ferebee and Norden bomb sights, and these details---]

From what I have found:
The Enola Gay was not Tibbets' plane. The comd. was Lewis. Tibbets bumped out Lewis for this one mission and named the plane Enola Gay.
Lewis and his crew dropped the only practice 'dummy' Little Boy (unless both were'dummy'.) Tibbets and his picked men weren't on it. Including the bomber Ferebee.
The Norden bombsight requires ballistic parameters of the bomb be enters. The ballistics, or aerodynamics, of Little Boy were never determined. When did they have time?

Yes, resistance is futile. Isn't that the whole idea? It's possible that a lot of people back then didn't believe it. They hadn't? seen Failsafe, and the other Hollywood movies. We've now had sixty years of public indoctrination. Did you ever read the interview of Crawford Sams, done back in 1979? He plainly calls it 'propoganda'. He said he was instructed to 'play up' the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And I notice that not every window is broken in that building.
-recoveringcultmember 1 year ago

WHy critique the goggles? They use to give soldiers sunglasses, lol. That was better then nothing, how close did you? think they were going to be to the explosion?
Btw, ever heard of a Davy Crocket?
-grendelee 1 year ago

american cowards?
-TheStanconsidine 1 year ago

As an experiment I emailed the 'Oxford Research Group' which Frank Barnaby, a supposed expert, run or ran; plus various associates listed on their website - john sloboda, paul rogers, hamit dardagan, chris abbott, fiona harrison, andy roberts, thomas phipps, rosie holdsworth. Barnaby was foolish enough to reply once, obviously a poltical mistake. None of the others have replied....
-rerevisionist 1 year ago

he he. still scared? do u believe in 9/11? no? that was tha government to? the holocaust? that was the government to? The resurrection(i dont believe but still) th government did tht TOO? wow? lol nukes, 9/11, holocaust all are real u just want? attention from us. lol. thats y u have 83 or so views. nd ur friend has only bout a few thousand. lol. u sure r getting attention. let me ask u this. Y go to nuclear weapons achrive. they show u the physics behind all this.
-onlyhuman2121 1 year ago
I don't want to be impolite, but why should anyone waste time on someone who is barely literate?

he he ok. ur right about everything. the world is fake and nothing exist. lol.
-onlyhuman2121 1 year ago
At? least one stupid piece of shit exists - you!

@rerevisionist These trolls are 18-20 year old military operatives working in Fusion Centers in the US, UK & Israel. I screen the comments and erase up to 20 a day. I often click on their name to see their page - their page usually has three random videos posted - often related to video games. Their names are often random letters or military/hip-hop/video-game inspired. The stats on their pages show minimal activity, but generally show they joined several years ago - unlikely.
-jessewaugh 1 year ago
@jessewaugh - OK; thanks for the information.

@jessewaugh I've? noticed that stuff too
-agentzippo 10 months ago

@jessewaugh - your forum on nukelies dot com / forum
also gets these trolls, with computer generated names and messages. And there are some (is there a database of new forums?) trying to advertise fat reduction, various products etc
-rerevisionist 3 months ago

@onlyhuman2121 they will? show the physics behind time machine, does it exist NO
-kamaal1982 9 months ago

@kamaal1982 im just saying, they have nuclear power plants, but any way its not my place to judge. i just thought this might be disrespectful to tha japaniese, not tht i give a shit lol
-onlyhuman2121 8 months ago

This video is of? course from a newsreel of the time.
rerevisionist 1 year ago

Jesse's Youtube video 'NukeLies' was the first ever sceptical treatment of atomic weapons I'd ever heard, in mid-Sept 2009. I recommend it.
rerevisionist 1 year ago
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Return to Movies, Stills, Soundtracks: Check the Media Yourself, for Fakes & Lies!