Occupy Wall Street: Trendy Hipsters Wrong Focus

Newsworthy subjects post here

Occupy Wall Street: Trendy Hipsters Wrong Focus

Postby NUKELIES » 08 Oct 2011 14:43

I walked down to Wall Street to see what was going on. Instead of focusing their anger on the New York Federal Reserve which is about a block from Wall Street, the smelly trendy hipsters I saw were bleating about "Corporations," and "Banksters," and listening to the sorriest lies of Michael Moore and Susan Sarandon and John Cusack and flooding onto the scene because they thought Radiohead were going to give a free concert.

It's not Wall Street folks - that's just stockbroking. IT'S THE FEDERAL RESERVE UNDER THE BANK OF ENGLAND that you should be focusing on. The Rothschilds have been the true ruling dynasty of Europe since at least the early 19th Century. The entire Revolutionary War of American Independence was fought against who? No, not George III, but against THE BANK OF ENGLAND. The War of 1812 was due to THE BANK OF ENGLAND trying unsuccessfully to establish a central bank in the United States. President Andrew Jackson fought and won against the establishment of a central bank in America, and had the words "I killed the Bank," written on his tombstone. The American Civil War was about the Bank of England-ruled North conquering the still free! South. Lincoln as a last ditch attempt at restoring sovereignty to the failing United States issued greenbacks - Treasury issued currency, as opposed to Bank issued debt-laden promissory notes - and paid for this noble deed with his LIFE.

In 1913 the Rothschild agents Warburg, Schiff, Morgan, et al, conspired on Jekyll Island a way to sneak a Federal Reserve central bank bill through Congress, and did so with the approval of the greatest traitor ever to the United States of America: Woodrow Wilson, who later stated "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilised world, no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men," after signing the Federal Reserve into existence.

JFK was killed decades later for exactly the same infringement against the Federal Reserve / Bank of England that got Lincoln assassinated: issuing Treasury greenbacks.

The world's first central bank, and the world's first stock exchange, were established in Holland, which, not so incidentally, also provided decapitated England with William of Orange.

Although the royalty and aristocracy of Europe seem to have been the actors in the Great Rise of Usury, they like the Knights Templar before them, undoubtably gained their pagan knowledge of lending from being exposed to Kabbalistic indoctrination, which paved the way for the Rothschilds and their ilk to take over. "The medieval European Knights Templar ran an early prototype of a central banking system, as their promises to pay were widely respected, and many regard their activities as having laid the basis for the modern banking system." - from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_bank#History

It has never been about Dutch or English or American people - it has always been about the lost Chalice: debt. The true meaning of the Holy Grail is that "Debt is always voluntary." This is the Secret of The Knights Templar, and one meaning of the Seal of Solomon.

I DO NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING! Shame on him who thinks badly of it.

Note added Dec 2013 by rerevisionist:

Very important point by Jesse here. Another example: I noticed six months ago or so another phoney reform group, which said it 'hates capitalism' - they deliberately don't distinguish the paper money style of finance (we print, you pay) from everyman's experience of money (we sweat for it).

I believe that in most power plays now, Jews of upper tier finance are in unspoken alliance with (for example) royal families, government considered as a bloc separate from the people, trade unions, the EU, secretish outfits such as freemasons and 'Common Purpose', universities, the media, abortionists against whites, and so on. Anyone concerned with reform must distinguish and separate out the effects of jews.

Jews and the two-tier money system
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Return to Current Events