NUKE LIES Redux?

Nuclear, military & science films - newsreels, TV, DVDs, videos, Youtubes - photos & images & pictures

NUKE LIES Redux?

Postby TVOW » 21 Mar 2011 23:12

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by TVOW on 15 Apr 2011 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
TVOW

NUKE LIES Redux?

Postby NUKELIES » 22 Mar 2011 02:25

Thanks Edmund I hope to be able to make a sequel some day. I very much appreciated your video "Nuclear Weapons do not Exist (New Version)" until I heard you state the following in your video narration at approximately 7 minutes 30 seconds:

By this time of course, after much research and money spent, they were beginning to understand truly how to make genuine nuclear explosions. But of course they would not tell the public how. They fed the public a load of old bullshit like they always do. The first genuine nuclear explosion created by man seems to have been on Bikini Atoll. The device was the size of a small factory building. And so begins the myth of shrinkage.

This seems to me to be stating the opposite of what the title of your video reads. Edmund do nuclear bombs exist or don't they?
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Re: NUKE LIES Redux?

Postby FirstClassSkeptic » 23 Mar 2011 19:14

Could you fit twenty thousand tons of TNT into a small factory buidling?

The purpose of Bikini Atoll was to get rid of war surplus. The steel companies said, "Oh, no. Don't bring those ships back here or the steel industry will be depressed for years." So they anchored them around this island, and sunk them.

How much surplus TNT did they have? I tried searching once for how much TNT was produced during WWII. I have a feeling that twenty thousand tons would be just a fraction of that. And besides, you only have their word as to how much TNT equivalent was exploded at Bikini. Sort of like the Oklahoma building explosion.

So surplus ships and surplus explosives were destroyed at Bikini Atoll, in front of a bunch of reporters and jounalists, who were viewing from a distance.

The original inhabitants of the island were moved and never allowed to go back. Radiation, you know. Or is it the lack or radiation that they are afraid of people discovering?
FirstClassSkeptic

Postby TVOW » 23 Mar 2011 20:42

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by TVOW on 15 Apr 2011 09:54, edited 1 time in total.
TVOW

Postby NUKELIES » 24 Mar 2011 03:16

FirstClassSkeptic check out the Japan thread - they are 'estimating' radiation levels in Japan right now using computer models. No official measurement is taking place!

Or is it the lack or radiation that they are afraid of people discovering?

TVOW That would suck but be funny if David Icke were to start talking about the nuke myth. At least it would open more people's mind to the idea. But he or Jones would spin it by stating that maybe nuclear bombs do exist but the "real" ones are hidden from the public while only the "fake" ones are shown. Lol.
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Postby rerevisionist » 02 Apr 2011 12:11

Edmund... the pronunciation is nuclear.. nuclear.. nuclear.. nuclear. Not 'nucular'.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby TVOW » 02 Apr 2011 20:55

Sorry don’t believe in vowels , I live in a one vowel universe.
TVOW

TVOW ---- when you refer to that small factory building, you are referring NOT to the explosion at Bikini Atoll, but to Ivy Mike, which was at another island, I believe Enewatok. Now, this was CLEARLY a hoax, as watching any of the youtube videos on Ivy Mike, and Jesse's video makes very clear.

And as FirstClassSkeptic makes very clear, the "test" at Bikini Atoll was really to get rid a captured WW II vessels, US warships that were to be decommissioned, and to explode surplus, unused ordinance.

I don't see WHY you would think ANY of these explosions ---- I am including ALL of the supposed nuclear explosions ---- are real, even if you believe that nuclear explosions might one day become a possibility with an as yet undiscovered technology.

mooninquirer

Return to Movies, Stills, Soundtracks: Check the Media Yourself, for Fakes & Lies!