9/11: Israel, Aumann's 'Tactics of Mistake' - WTC7 - Jowenko

Ramifications of nuclear issues are everywhere: subjects loosely or remotely linked to the nuclear bomb myth

9/11: Israel, Aumann's 'Tactics of Mistake' - WTC7 - Jowenko

Postby FirstClassSkeptic » 02 Jul 2011 01:24

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/23082 ... of-Mistake

Many years ago I read a fascinating discussion of the "tactics of mistake." This essentially entailed using a target's prejudices and preconceptions to mislead them as to the origin and intent of the attack, entrapping them in a tactical situation that later worked to the attacker's strategic advantage.

This is what unfolded in the 9/11 attacks that led us into the matrix of wars and conflicts, present (Afghanistan and Iraq), planned (Iran and Syria) and projected (Jordan and Egypt), that benefit Israel and no other country -
FirstClassSkeptic

Re: Demystifying 9/11: Israel and the Tactics of Mistake

Postby rerevisionist » 02 Jul 2011 04:26

Yes. I remember reading fairly recently of a 'Nobel Prize' (quotes because many of them are for bogus work) 'won' by a long-white-bearded Israeli. Nominally for work on the mathematics of this very type of subject - something like assessing predictions, or predicting assessments. No detail was given, but I imagine it was essentially a network of probabilities of what would be done by the 'targets', with a sort of weighted mean of multiple possible outcomes being maximised in some way. I have a low enough opinion of Jewish creativity to doubt his work amounted to much.

I have to say it sounds rather like hokum to me. For example it's clear that the 'dancing Israelis' should never have been released without investigation - into what after all was mass murder and a war declaration. The probability hokum is just a way to hide this and many other obvious facts.

The targets don't have prejudices and misconceptions unless they are fed them by controlled media, which of course is what happens. What would be really useful would be some analysis of how to counter-attack ZOG frauds and disassemble them. Maybe the US military (and/or legal system, governmental system) has people working on that - let's hope so.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby rerevisionist » 03 Jul 2011 19:12

Yes, that must be him - but I think he trimmed his beard for the Nobel ceremony.

The stuff attributed to him - wearying stuff on Chamberlain and Munich, Hitler, Arabs and Jews, 'war can be rational' - seems lightweight to me. I stopped respecting Nobel Prizes mainly as a result of checking out biology - a lot of Nobel Prizes have been awarded for incorrect work. With people like Kissinger and Obama getting these 'prizes' I just regard them as establishment hand-outs.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby rerevisionist » 27 Jul 2011 18:40

Danny Jowenko, Controlled Demolition Expert, Dead in Mysterious Car Crash

Youtube video ---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh8zJLs7izY

Dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko was killed a car accident Saturday in the Netherlands. He was reportedly driving from church when he collided head-on with a tree. There was also a dog in the car who survived. Jowenko is best known in the 9/11 truth community for his analysis of Building 7, which he concluded was a professionally-engineered controlled demolition

WTC7 according to Danny Jowenko was absolutely brought down by a controlled demolition.

The accident of prominent Dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko is of special interest to us, because on July 13th 2011 in an exclusive Press TV interview, Dr. Alan Sabrosky, Veterans Today board member and editor, specifically drew attention to the Dutch demolition expert, Danny Jowenko, stating that two years ago, he came across an extremely disturbing video in which Danny Jowenko was interviewed concerning the collapse on 9/11, of a 3rd World Trade Center building. WTC7, a 47 storey building, the third tallest building, which was not hit by a plane, which was conspicuously missing in the 9/11 commission report and which according to Danny Jowenko was absolutely brought down by a controlled demolition. That is, WTC-7 went straight down into its own footprint in seconds without any visible external trauma, which means only some catastrophic internal trauma could have brought it down, concluded Sabrosky." He has repeatedly cited the well known demolition experts' views and interview in his recent articles and interviews.

Danny Jowenko deceased at Serooskerke (W)

Danny Jowenko from the church in Veere Saturday Serooskerke killed in a frontal collision with a tree.

The accident happened just before half past seven at the height of the industrial area at the intersection zomp Wilgenhoekweg / Hondegemseweg. The victim died on the spot and squeezed Sat. There was also a dog in the car. He was still alive, and is picked up by the animal.

(Publication date 17/7/2011)

On July 16th, 2011, Danny Jowenko died in a one-sided car accident, a frontal collision with a tree, in the village of Serooskerke, The Netherlands

Accidents do happen. And, he was not a singularly important and threatening guy like editor Sean Hoar was or Dr. David Kelly (Weapons expert) was.

He was but one of many who have provided valuable and incontrovertible testimony, but still only one of many, and not imminently threatening danger to anyone. I would have to know more about the circumstances of his accident before I would let paranoia kick in.

On the other hand, you do not have to kill many chickens to frighten the monkeys but the people like Dr. David Kelly, Danny Jowenko and Sean Hoar who are giving testimony such as they have, and pushing that particular cart are not exactly monkeys, and I doubt that the death of a few chickens will frighten many of them off the task anyway!

I pity the dog for, unless he has hospitalization insurance or happens to be on a government payroll, they will simply administer an overdose and bury him.

Frontal collisions with trees are the worst kind. Are there any others?

R.I.P Danny!

Danny should have been driving an empty aluminum airplane fuselage, would have sliced right through that tree! If only he had been driving faster. But, like UA 175, although Danny's vehicle did not make it through the tree, no airplane, ah er, car parts fell to the ground below the impact area, below the dog-shaped hole. 911 disney magic! September 11, 2011 will be a tenth year anniversary celebration like you could only imagine in your nightmares. Tim Burton would be proud.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby rerevisionist » 29 Jul 2011 09:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcJZz613Afg&NR=1

That's another Youtube, made from hi-res TV images on Dutch TV. More fakery.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Return to Other Revisionisms, Hyper-Revisionisms & Off-Topic Debates