Che was a FAKE, Che Guevara was an AGENT

Ramifications of nuclear issues are everywhere: subjects loosely or remotely linked to the nuclear bomb myth

Che was a FAKE, Che Guevara was an AGENT

Postby NUKELIES » 26 Jan 2012 22:06

I'm sick of Che Guevara getting so much worship from gullible hipsters. The man was more of an agent than Trotsky. There are readily available pictures of Che dressing in a disguise as a business man. Why? He was sent to South America and even Africa to foment unrest and fight with guerrilla "freedom fighters." He wasn't Cuban, he was Argentinian - big difference culturally. Judging by the looks of him, I suspect he was an upper-class, White (Caucasian rather than mestizo), agent provocateur. In other words, Cortez masquerading as Zapata.

Che Guevara shaving off his beard.JPG
Che Guevara shaving off his beard.JPG (157.89 KiB) Viewed 100 times

Youtube comment to West and Spingola. Comment from sssssjjjj1 1 year ago c. Oct 2015
sssssjjjj1 1 year ago +rerevisionist Hell, they split Rome. Castro's mothers name was RUIZ. She got laid by a plantation owner. Cuba is used just like N. Korea is used to menace Japan's population and excuse to keep the occupation going.......they occupy all the countries that put up a fight to keep the banker users out. David Icke? Why would you bring him up? Japan is occupied, Vietnam, S. Korea, Germany, you name it. hahhahaa We keep the world safe for forced compound interest and bloody terror on children. American's are no worse than British or Australians...at least they still have their guns and the Illums fear the American population. For a Brit to call an America a chump is so funny. How absurd. hahahah Americans are your only hope my man. 140,000,000 American males who aren't as divided as you think, my man. Bolshevik machine will be quartered split, pissed on then buried right here in the land of the Buffalo. hahahhhahaha There is a reason they haven't done it......140,000,000 reasons right off the top. They could never take the roads. 140,000,000 gun shooting gallery. hahhahahhaha Goooood luck there smokey. hahahahhaa .300 win mag in about every house. hahahahhaahahahah Double the f-p of those who would attempt to rape us. hhahahhahahaaha People just don't understand this whole matter.....they have something blocked. It's called who'll fight harder......those defending our babies or freak bolsheviks.....this ain't 1917 Russia or 1945 Germany....not even....ahhahahaahaha They know this.....they must keep their shills moral high.......they aren't going to tell their web shills they're digging their own graves...hahahhaa with their mouths.?
Youtube comment to West and Spingola. Comment from sssssjjjj1 8 months ago c. Jan 2016
+rerevisionist Che Guevera was interviewed and said his mother said to him that she had a big surprise for him and that he had a first cousin that he didn't know about (this shows the level of b.s. they expect us to believe, as Chris Hitchens finally admitted his Grandmothers were Jewish. See how they say they found out their Grandparents were Jewish...when that would mean his parent was Jewish, meaning he was. Kerry did the same, Hillary did the same, Sec State Albright did the same....on and on..Clinton changed his name to Clinton at 18 years old also, his name is Bythe) was living in Israel...so as the story goes, she and he got to Israel and she took him to the Knesset and of course he said, "Wow, who could my 1st cousin be?"....like his mother never mentioned her own damn brother had a child....ahhahha... to make a long story short....IT WOUND UP BEING THE BUTCHER OF PALESTINE HIMSELF. hahhahaha He is first cousins with Ariel Sharon. hahhahah It's nut's I know but it's on the web but not on the first page of google. ahhahah Bin Laden's ma was Jewish and so was his wife. I have the pics and the interview by a well known Israeli lady journalist....it's in my History of the World book I wrote but it's on a hard drive somewhere in my closet. You can find it easy on the web. Obama's ma is Jewish as Michele O's first cousin is a Rabbi. hahaha I have his pic also. All dressed up like a black clothed wizard.

Nukes would never work either......the particles that would be splitting would be blown apart too quickly to utilize the so called force as using a short barrel pistol blows our fire from the barrel as all that can burn, does burn but outside the barrel dismissing the force of using the seal of the bullet in the barrel itself. Use the same shell with same bullet with longer barrel and you'll get more fps just as a barrel toooooooo long would just slow the bullet down due to the explosion being complete and the friction dragging on the bullet until it is expelled form the rifling. I'm old and was family historian for the Putnam family. My great Grandfather was Major Israel Putnam who said, "Don't shoot 'til you see the whites of there eye's." He, so also I, descend from Charlemagne, as millions others do but mine is on official certified family trees. Stalin was pulled out of jail and was called, The Jesse James of the Urals.

Nukes are fake as fake can be, for the same reason I mentioned. The potency would be blown apart and the reacting materials would be separated to such a distance the heat generated wouldn't be sufficient to perpetuate the explosive, so called splitting effect. I am a degreed "scientist" by the way. Castro was a spanish jew, his mother was named Ruez. He was also in a hollywood movie in the early days. HE WAS A LAWYER FROM L.A. IN TRUTH. HAHHAHHHA?

NUKELIES
Site Admin

Re: Che was a FAKE, Che Guevara was an AGENT

Postby rerevisionist » 28 Jan 2012 01:53

I think he was made Cuba's Minister of Finance by Castro - that might explain the suit.

But Castro is (allegedly?) a Spanish Jewish name.
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby FirstClassSkeptic » 28 Jan 2012 09:55

Oh, I wouldn't be so hard on ole Che. He said some pretty sensible things:

“We’re going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing.” -Che Guevera

“The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent.”- Che Guevara

“Mexicans are a band of illiterate Indians.”—Che Guevara

“Given the prevailing lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how to handle their weapons and did not want to learn,”—Che Guevara

http://tizona.wordpress.com/2009/07/04/ ... he-quotes/
FirstClassSkeptic

Postby rerevisionist » 28 Jan 2012 23:24

When this forum started, I thought perhaps we could decode the 'Cuba missile crisis'. Given that nukes are fake, obviously it wasn't what it seemed. And given that Castro was probably a Marrano - i.e. Jew not booted out of Spain in the Middle Ages - it was even less what it seemed. And given US Jews wanted to promote mass immigration of non-whites - mainly Mexicans and other south Americans - into the USA, still less was it what it seemed. Could it have been to give gullible white Americans the idea that south America was in a ferment and wanted 'revolution'? Could it have been to suggest Latin Americans had more influence than they in fact had? Was it to be part of the immigration policy, to be summoned if the Civil Rights Act and other Jewish schemes failed to work?

I don't know, and I doubt whether Che Guevara did, either.

Note added 13 Apr 2013: If Castro was a Jew, part of the worldwide Jewish linkage, the Cuba Crisis would just be a fake, perhaps to scare people, perhaps to make money from more arms, perhaps to underscore the supposed reality of the 'Cold War'. It would certainly have been possible to bomb Cuba; after all, Vietnam was bombed for decades. So it occurs to me that Guevara may have been killed because he did genuinely care about South America's poor. Those quotations may be 'quotations'. The stuff about CIA attempts on Castro's life make good tales, but may well simply be the usual media bullshit fake 'leaks'. - Rerev
rerevisionist
Site Admin

Postby NUKELIES » 30 Jan 2012 21:28

Castro went to Columbia University in Manhattan. Good points on the Cuba Missile thing Rerev. In retrospect it seems meaningless and just propaganda drama probably for the reasons you stated.

Those Che quotes are quite shocking!
NUKELIES
Site Admin

Return to Other Revisionisms, Hyper-Revisionisms & Off-Topic Debates