Some Interesting Links
Places around the Web of interest to those looking into conspiracy theories, political topics, Freemasonry and the Kennedy assassination.
Investigative Reporting, Conspiracy links and some political sites
- Victims Of Masonic Ill Treatment is run by a UK Mason who is concerned about the victimization of the general public and the average Mason. The site contains the weekly newsletter these folks produce, which advocates political action. "Unfortunately the only way to effect such changes without a bloody revolution is to weed out about 99 per cent of MPs by forming a new political party that will attract the millions who believe that our Mother of Parliaments is in fact the whore of Parliaments. The only people who are interested in justice are those who have suffered injustice. Only a small of fraction of them are prepared to risk their necks in the cause. The appeal of the new party must be broadly based and tackle corruption in national and local government and in our institutions. We think the new party should be named the "Clean Hands Party" or the "Clean Up Party" or the "Denning Party". Your suggestions would be appreciated. Membership would be closed to members of secret societies and specifically to the Masons. Jews and Muslims, blacks and whites, homos and heteros, males and females, would qualify for membership." Great concept, but the newsletter frequently drops the ball.
- CAMPAIGN FOR A FAIR HEARING, PO Box 54, Cambridge CB5 8BB. Fax 01223 327042 is a UK organization: "Suzon Forscey-Moore is attempting to make both judges and Members of Parliament accountable to the people since we are supposed to live in a democracy. She points out that 43 per cent of the vote gave the beggars on horseback 100 per cent of the power. The beggar MPs represent 1 per cent or less of the population - the fat cats. Suzon wants to see the setting up of a Procedural Complaints Court and states (1) Even without a written constitution we would be able to challenge statutes. (2) We would have the power to remove laws that proved to be unfair or injurious. (3) We would be able to level the playing field so that we are treated fairly. (4) We would then have reasonable control over our lives and environment. (5) Our elected representatives would be genuinely accountable to us. They would have to listen and serve."
- The Freemasons: undermining democracy? is part of a larger UK based site run by Tony Gosling. Tony appears to be anti-Masonic, ecologically aware and concerned about the growing security apparatus being developed by our global elite. It is nice to see some left leaning criticism of the Masons, but I would alert folks that in the United States organizations like the Green Party are sometimes run like cults and, like the rest of the American 'Liberal' establishment, can be manipulated by the leadership to defeat meaningful political activism. Within the US Green Party 'consensus decision making' is sometimes used to ensure a small cabal can defeat any real action, while promoting a false and manipulative notion of solidarity.
- UNITED KINGDOM: The Freemasons and Police: "Have the British police fallen under the sway of Freemasons? The boss of Scotland Yard and officials at the Home Office say they are worried about the Freemasons' influence over senior police officers. Several cases of corruption are said to have been covered up at the bidding of the brotherhood." These are articles that are available for purchase.
- Oliver Stone has done an outstanding job exploring the JFK assassination and Nixon presidency on film. As he noted, "One small attempt on film just to open these questions, you get slammed down. You know, where is our...the old qualities of dissent, the ability to argue politely, publicly, and debate in public...and raise these questions without being ridiculed as some kind of conspiracy nut, and stuff like that, which is not a debate, that's just a labeling, and labeling is a lot easier than debate. --Oliver Stone (1996). Stone fingered Freemasons LBJ and JE Hoover in the film JFK and, probably, subtlety fingered the organization by placing the Masonic Washington Monument in the background of a key scene of the movie. Perhaps, Mr. Stone is a Mason trying to reform the brotherhood... He may not yet have learned Masonry is 'incurably viscous' and Masonic 'liberalism' is a fraud.
- The Martin Luther King, Jr., Center For Nonviolent Social Change, Inc. "is dedicated to continuing the legacy and work of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. through research, education and training in the principles, philosophy and methods of King and Nonviolence." The King Center Director, Dexter King, has gone on record to suggest acknowledged 'regular' Freemasons J. Edgar Hoover and Lyndon Johnson sanctioned his father's assassination. He has some support in his assertions from 'Prince Hall' Mason, Andrew Young. Dexter has also entered into negotiations with Oliver Stone to allow him to make a movie about his father's life and death. The August 19th, 1997 edition of the New York Times started a media slam job on Dexter and any suggestion of government involvement in his father's assassination... Watch America's corporate propagandists spin this one. Let's all hope America's Corporate/Masonic leadership doesn't decide Dexter and Oliver are suicidal.
- George Bush - The Unauthorized Biography by Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin: "The Bush biography published by Anton Chaitkin and myself in 1992 already documents how, under National Security Decision Directives 2 and 3, George Bush was responsible for the White House crisis staffs of the Reagan Administration and thus for all the covert operations of the 1980's, including deliveries of crack cocaine, marijuana, and heroin into American cities."
- Executive Intelligence Review is Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.'s organization. They published George Bush - The Unauthorized Biography and seem to be strongly anti-elitist, anti-fascist. LaRouche is, as I recall, an acknowledged Mason, but aligned with the French 'Grand Orient' camp. These folks appear to be in an ideological battle with the mainstream thought of the Anglo-American lodges. Check out the article 'How the KKK got into the U.S. Justice Department', by Anton Chaitkin in their 'Other recent items' section. While an interesting character, LaRouche's support of Bill Clinton, who ran interference for CIA drug smuggling and pushed NAFTA through congress after Bush lost the election, shows LaRouche isn't willing to take on corrupt 'Liberals'.
- The Spotlight "is the world's largest-circulation POPULIST weekly, with over 250,000 readers in all 50 states and in 57 countries." The Spotlight is usually described by the mainstream media as the home for racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic 'hate' mongers. The group celebrates the white nationalist Old World Order of Masonic President Andrew Jackson, while rejecting the Masonic globalist effort to create a multicultural/multinational 'Liberal' facade for global repression. The paper is interesting because these good-old-boys, who understand the system of repression, aren't interested in becoming the victims of a system they once controlled. Folks at the Spotlight have attacked the French 'Grand Orient' Masonic lodges as a murderous occult lobby, while dismissing the role of American Masons in the Kennedy assassination.
- IAN GODDARD'S LIBERTARIAN COMMENTARY: This is an outstanding site that deals with government misconduct and media manipulation, including discussions of the recent 'terrorist' bombings in Oklahoma and at the World Trade Center.
- Thy Will Be Done is an expose on the genocidal campaign by Nelson Rockefeller, the CIA, Transnational Corporations and Evangelical Christians to open up and commercialize the Amazon. Well documented. The book hints at Rockefeller's involvement in the JFK assassination and briefly discusses his appreciation of modern science and "higher criticism" of the bible. Sounds like a Mason in spirit and may well have been a closet Mason. This book is available from Acacia Press in Hardcopy,
- Tetrahedron Publishing Group "is publishing information on America's continuing military-medical-industrial enterprises, and meticulously documents how, when, where, and why the viruses, that now threaten humanity's survival, were made". They make a case to show AIDS was developed as part of an American biological warfare research program.... The release of the AIDS virus and Ebola may be intentional Masonic New World Order programs to reduce excess population.
- Gay Today's AIDS Series presents material by Alan Cantwell Jr., M.D. that discusses AIDS as a man-made plague and genocide.
- The American Gulf War Veterans Association "is directed by Captain Joyce Riley, R.N., USAF Inactive Reserve. It is an educational/action group whose main purpose is to tell the American people the truth about Gulf War Illness and its possible treatments. It is not funded by the U.S. Government. The AGWVA dedicates this Web Site to the many men and women who served their country in the Desert Shield/Storm War...whose only crime was being willing to die for THIS country!" These folks are tied into Garth Nicolson, who is a scientific heavyweight in medical research. Not easily dismissed.
- MAI-Not! Project appears to be a liberal Canadian group that is waking up to the darkside of Globalization. While promoted as 'progressivism/liberalism', Globalism isn't about democracy or social justice. Globalization is all about empowering faceless bureaucrats and transnational corporations. "Welcome to the MAI-Not! Project. The proposed Multilateral Agreement on Investment (MAI) would cripple our governments' ability to implement laws in the public interest, by permitting foreign-based corporations to directly sue our governments for huge settlements through an unaccountable MAI tribunal. Now similar rules are planned in other treaties. What can you do? Please sign our second petition; we describe how it works below, as part of our attack on global deception."
- Private Eye
- Prevailing Winds Magazine "is devoted to exposing assassination, political scandals, medical fraud, crime, media manipulation, corruption, mind control, and high strangeness." I suspect these guys are left-'Liberal' Masonic reformers along the lines of Oliver Stone.
- The Portland Free Press "is working to help create the conditions necessary for all public records to be open to the public and to have all public business conducted in public. The 79,000 armed federal gun thugs are more dangerous to the Bill of Rights and the general welfare than all the so-called terrorists combined."
- The Campaign for RADICAL TRUTH in History Michael A. Hoffman II writes on conspiracy studies and World War Two revisionist history. This is the site if you are interested in understanding what WWII Holocost revisionism is all about.
- The Michigan Militia Corps' "goal is to restore the Federal and state governments to their historical, limited, and constitutional function. Every day government is getting larger and more intrusive on individual rights. We are here to try and curb this frightening phenomenon."
- Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum documents the governments actions at Waco and suggests "Waco: The Rules of Engagement," the much ballyhooed "documentary" on Waco, is a hoax.
- Logoplex is a Christian/Patriot site with a strong 'Classified Service'. A great resource for learning about the Patriot movement.
- Proclaim Liberty Ministry is a one-stop resource for conspiracy videos. A mixed bag but they have some very good material. This is a Christian outfit that has also been active in opening up the airwaves with FM micropower broadcasting. The FCC is trying to shut these folks down. Call (517) 263-1078.
- Bosnian Congress, USA, Homepage has information on United Nation's actions in Bosnia from a Muslim perspective. These folks don't like the UN and they don't like the genocidal and allegedly Masonic Serbian leadership.
- The Lisa Pease Real History Archive is a web site featuring lots of interesting stuff, such as transcripts of Radio Pacifica interviews with assassination researchers, book reviews, and much more. Lisa appears to be a far-left 'liberal', who wants to bash the CIA, but doesn't go the distance to understand America's culture of repression.
- The Consortium site focuses the "October Surprise", which brought down the Carter Presidency. Also addresses on-going manipulation of American media. At the end of the day these guys present pretty tame stuff and are just left wing democrats.
- Deep Politics Bookstore An online "Bookstore for Democracy." Find books on government corruption, dirty tricks, and dirty secrets.
- The Intelligence Page has links to the FBI, CIA, and other stuff.
- A-albionic Research is a "ruling class/conspiracy research resource" offering online information, book searches, and much more. A mixed bag of material.
- Parascope has a lot of interesting stuff and a lot of dubious material.
- Flatland Books is a mail-order source for suppressed science, the global corporate state, Wilhelm Reich & orgone, media wrenchers and propaganda, mind control, conspiracy, UFOs, disinfo-tainment, lodge brothers & secret societies, and raw historical documents. A mixed bag.
- Dave Feustel's Website has a lot of interesting links and articles with a Patriot movement slant. He seems to promote 'New Dawn' magazine, which has published some pro-Masonic material. Tread with care. Masonry seeks to control public opinion on both the political left and right.
- The Alliance to Expose Government Corruption and Corporate Irresponsibility has information ranging from JFK to October Surprise, Iran-Contra to the downing of Pan Am flight 103.
- GONZO Links is "a collection of links to various WebPages dealing with the assassination, various government conspiracies and dirty tricks, alternative culture zines, and political resources."
- eturnus larvae has a lot of Illuminati material including the introduction of 'John Robison's Proof of a Conspiracy' an expose on the Illuminati that makes a clear distinction between the Illuminati's 'Communist Manifesto' and Freemasonry. It contains some dubious material like the 'Protocols of the Learned Elder Zion' and 'New World Order' by William Cooper. Some of the material suggests we still have an active Illuminati.
Religiously focused links on Freemasonry
- The Question of Freemasonry by Hamon R Taylor is an Australian site dealing with Freemasonry. "The question of the Christian stand regarding Freemasonry seems to confront our ministry at every turn lately. I have had to come to grips with the sad fact that the esoteric doctrines of Freemasonry separate it, just as unequivocally as do those of Mormonism, from the Christian theology. This holds true for every branch of Masonry, from the Shriners to the Blue Lodge, the Eastern Star, the Demolay, Job's Daughters and the Rainbow Girls! It holds true for the Scottish rite or York rite!"
- Catholic Counterpoint is a Catholic traditionalist organization that is concerned about the direction of the modern church and rejects Freemasonry's growing influence in the Roman Catholic Church.
- The General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church of Victoria has declared that freemasonry is incompatible with Christianity and therefore sinful.
- Why I Left Freemasonry by Charles G. Finney, D.D. is reprinted from "Memoirs" of President Finney, formerly of Oberlin College and is also a tract published by National Christian Association -- publishers since 1868 of literature exposing secret societies. The article is presented by Evangelical Outreach.
- Saints Alive in Jesus is an "Apologetics" group, evangelical in nature and generate research and study material, comparing cult groups with orthodox Christianity. Their major areas of ministry deal with Mormonism and Freemasonry.
- "BALAAM'S ASS SPEAKS" appears to be a Christian journal, which includes information on the subject of Freemasonry.
- Christian Resources Homepage includes information on the subject of Freemasonry.
- A Close Look at Mormonism highlights the similarities between the Masonic rites and the LDS Endowment.
- Recovery from Mormonism: Many assert Mormonism and Freemasonry are closely related.
- Ephesians 5:11 is a counter-cult Christian Fundamentalist ministry which specializes in subversive religious organizations which deny being religions. "The largest among the subversive groups which deny being religions, is the Masonic Lodge. Other similar groups include the Odd Fellows and the Rosicrucian orders. Our major emphasis is on the Masonic Lodge and the Rosicrucian Order, two of the most prominent. We provide tracts, books, video tapes and other materials which equip the body of Christ to minister to Masons and Rosicrucians who claim to be Christians."
- "The Masonic Lodge and the Christian Conscience": an article from the Christian Research Journal, Winter 1994, (page 20) by John Weldon. Recently the Southern Baptist Convention concluded that, although the Masonic Lodge has unchristian religious elements, Christian involvement with Freemasonry should be left to individual conscience. In response, John Weldon first confirms that the Lodge is a non-Christian religion and then asks how any Christian's conscience could condone such involvement.
- Ex-Masons for Jesus offers fellowship for those who have come out of Freemasonry as well as those who are currently making the transition.
Ex-Masons for Jesus
Post Office Box 4372
Laurel, MS 39441
JFK specific links
- Fair Play Magazine An informative e-zine that focuses on President Kennedy's assassination. There are plenty of links to related sites (We cloned their list). Well worth a look.
- JFK Books & Links offers Books and Worldwide Links pertaining to JFK and the assassination.
- Lancer is a brand-new (as of late 1995) Web site, maintained by the folks at JFK-Lancer Productions Publications. They're the ones who, among other things, publish The Assassination Chronicles. There are links to related sites, and information about what JFK-Lancer does.
- Truth is Redacted contains articles on the controversial "backyard photos" and other aspects of the assassination. There's also some stuff about the Unabomber. The site's keeper promises regular updates.
- Probe is a off-line bimonthly publication of CTKA (Citizens for Truth about the Kennedy Assassination).
- The JFK Assassination is a collection of articles by Michigan writer Grover E. Proctor, Jr.
- JFK Assassination Investigation Records "The records include materials apparently collected by DA Jim Garrison and his staff during their investigation of the Kennedy assassination; photocopies of portions of the court record in the case of Louisiana vs Clay Shaw and other cases related to the investigation; correspondence files; and a file of miscellaneous material." Note: none of these records are online. What you'll find here is a catalog of three boxes of stuff donated to the New Orleans City Archives.
- National Conspiracy League is a site that, in its new and improved state, has "tons of new links and all of our favorite Kennedy players on commemorative baseball cards," according to its keeper, Paul Phillips.
- Dealey Plaza UK is the Web site of a new British organization of the same name. The keeper of the site says it "contains/will contain useful information to the JFK research community."
- Larry Charbonneau's JFK Page was set up to provide a wide range of information regarding the Kennedy Assassination and the events surrounding it. It includes links to other sites, and various images.
- The Puzzle Palace has as its "primary focus...information concerning the assassination of President John F. Kennedy," including scans of CIA documents relating to Oswald's visit to Mexico.
- The JFK Assassination Home Page is maintained by Robert Harris, an occasional contributor to Fair Play. In addition to assassination analysis, there are links to various JFK sites around the Web.
- 6th Floor Museum is a page set up by the folks at the museum occupying the former TSBD. There isn't much at this site---no links, and one photograph that you've seen a zillion times. But if you want to know the museum's hours, rates, and so forth, well...here they are.
- Declassified Documents relating to the Kennedy presidency can be found at this site. Stuff includes .gifs of some actual documents, and html versions of others.
- The Dave Emory Home Page consists of information distilled from Emory's broadcasts, which focus on "domestic and foreign political assassinations, and governmental complicity with organized crime and drug smuggling syndicates."
- The JFK Place is Deanie Richards' gopher site with pictures, reviews, and information related to the JFK case.
- FTP Site for JFK Materials This is a link to an ftp that contains a variety of assassination material. Once you connect to the server, select pub/lpease and wait for the list of available stuff. The server is a little slow sometimes, so there may be a short wait.
- Secrets of a Homicide: The JFK Assassination is a site by researcher Dale Myers. It's basically an ad for a video: "...a computer animation project aimed at adding a new level of clarity to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Motion geometry from the Zapruder film is applied to a full-scale 3D computer model of Dealey Plaza."
- Echoes of Conspiracy is a gopher site with somewhat dated JFK material. Still worth a look though.
- Executive Action is an ftp site for JFK materials. There are a number Zapruder images available, plus various articles relating to the Kennedy case.
- The Kennedy Assassination Home Page is our token pro-Warren link.
* * *
Last updated 9/17/97